Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney Company Discuss D23 Survey in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I got an email from D23 with a Welcome Survey in it. It was a fun little survey, some of the Qs & As had me rolling. The last question ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

D23 Survey

I got an email from D23 with a Welcome Survey in it. It was a fun little survey, some of the Qs & As had me rolling. The last question is a good one that I really hope people will answer.

"What does Disney need to know about its fans?" I put that they need to know that we all don't live in CA or FL! Not everyone can fly to the parks when they want! I'm so annoyed that all the good D23 stuff seems to planned for CA and maybe this survey will show them they need to think outside of the West Coast and even outside of the Parks!

envypeterpan is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: D23 Survey

I just finished the survey as well and responded with a very similar answer on the final question. Some of the questions were great though. I'd like to see some results of what all of the members responded with questions.
    -Brent
    "It's the time of your life, so live it well" ~ a bug's life

I have a Disney book coming out in the first week of March. Stop by www.fromscreentotheme.com for more details!

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Great to see them asking fans opinions and hope they are gathering the data to keep improving and already great program.

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

I've done the survey as well... lots of fun!! For the last question I put listen to what the fans want... and change the disney stores back to the way they used to be, unique, carrying stuff for everyone, not just High School Musical and Hannah montanna fans.
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!