Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
The Walt Disney Company Discuss Disney Magazine TERMINATED! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I didn't get a refund or a new magazine. I'll look in to it. I already miss my Disney Magazine!...
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I didn't get a refund or a new magazine. I'll look in to it. I already miss my Disney Magazine!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    I miss the disney magazine also

KerTggr is offline A-Ticket holder
    I really miss the magazine too!! It was that Disney fix I really needed every few months (being completely across the country from WDW)! But it had become a little discouraging. We had tried to incorporate some info from the Winter & Spring issues into our Disneyland trip in April, but when we called for the tour or other priority reservations, they told us that it wasn't available (for example, the Haunted Tour was only available during the Winter & Fall, but that info wasn't in the mag).

I have found the E-ticket magazine that helps with my Disney fix. It doesn't have ads (nice ), but is geared towards more of an imagineer's take on the parks/attractions. Not really a substitute, but it gives me that little fix I need!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345