Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney Company Discuss What do you think of... in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; a rollercoaster in MK? I said earlier a BLUE Donald coaster running mayhem through at least, two of the lands would be completely awesome. Like maybe he gets into one ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

What do you think of...

a rollercoaster in MK? I said earlier a BLUE Donald coaster running mayhem through at least, two of the lands would be completely awesome. Like maybe he gets into one of mickeys circus cannons from toontown and gets shot all around indyspeedway and SM! I can picture it and it would update the park into the next 20 years and would offer more for adults!

I think a tinkerbell coaster (hyper of course) would be neat too!

What's your idea for a MK coaster?

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    What's your idea for a MK coaster?
    One that doesn't exist, and never will!

Personally, I think if Disney want to start getting serious with coasters they should just chuck them all together in a hastily-planned fifth park, so that those who want cheap thrills can have them, without it affecting guests who simply want well thought-out, immersive ride experiences. [END RANT]

Correct me if I'm wrong though, but doesn't Toon Town have some kind of watered-down kid's coaster?

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by 20K
    One that doesn't exist, and never will!

very creative!