Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes
The Walt Disney Company Discuss Disney Legends in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Returned from a great vacation to find Legends Certificate #33 signed by Regis Philbin!...
    goodday is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Disney Legends

Returned from a great vacation to find Legends Certificate #33 signed by Regis Philbin!

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Certificate #34 comes from Burny Mattinson, who signed my Legends certificate and my photo.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Wow. Can't believe I haven't received any since last November.

Certificate #35 - Today's mail brought Jodi Benson, voice of the Little Mermaid.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Been a while since I've had a chance to report on any new certificates. Guess I'm running out of people to contact!

Certificate #36 - Dave Smith, Archives Founder, signed my collage and photo, and also sent his own photo and a signed business card. Great additions to my growing Disney collection!! Thanks so much Mr. Smith!

Tried sending (again) to Alice Davis, though I haven't heard back from her after trying in 2010. I'm hoping her new DL window will bring her around this time.

Certificate #37 - composer Alan Menken signed my certificate and his assistant sent me a typed letter saying that the signature was legit. Nice addition now residing next to the certificate signed by Tim Rice.

I'm slowly running out of people to contact. Though I was lucky enough to send letters off to D1ck Nunis and Charlie Ridgway this week. Hope to find a few other Legends to contact and add their certificates to my collection.
    Last edited by supernova; 08-14-2012 at 10:06 AM.

Sent a certificate to Floyd Norman yesterday.

Waiting on them all to start coming back now.

Certificate #38 - Charlie Ridgway signed my certificate and photo. Another great addition to my collection!

Certificate #39 - Floyd Norman signed my certificate and photo, and sent along a great hand-written note on Disney stationery talking about his summer and Monsters University. He even drew a quick sketch of Mike and Sully similar to the ones he does for his storyboards. Awesome success from a class act!
    Evilduckqueen likes this.

Here's the letter I recevived from Floyd:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Certificate #40 - Kurt Russell signed my certificate, along with a Fox & the Hound photo and trading card.

Certificatre #41 - Tommy Kirk signed my certificate. Another nice addition to my collection.

Certificate #42 - Lea Salonga signed my Disney Legends certificate and Jasmine and Mulan photos!
    HauntedGabe and Evilduckqueen like this.

Certificate #43 - X Atencio signed my Disney Legends certificate and inscribed my photo. Thrilled to add this gentleman to my collection!
    the7thAve likes this.

Certificate #44 received from Imagineer Tony Baxter, who was inducted this year. I'm attaching his certificate, the photo he signed, and the note he wrote on his personalized Imagineer stationery, including a sketch of Figment he thoughtfully included.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Disney Legends-scan0001-413x800-.jpg   Disney Legends-scan0002-800x622-.jpg   Disney Legends-scan0003-800x654-.jpg  

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast