Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney Company Discuss Disney Romance Stamps in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I'm a bit behind in my news... April 20th, 2006 The United States Postal Service is due to release four Art of Disney postage stamps with the theme of romance. ...

Disney Romance Stamps

I'm a bit behind in my news...

April 20th, 2006

The United States Postal Service is due to release fourArt of Disney postage stamps with the theme of romance. The stamps will feature images of Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Beauty and the Beast and the Lady and the Tramp.
    The stamps will be officially unveiled tomorrow (4/21/06) at Epcot's Fountain Stage at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.

Now you know.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I finally got around to picking up mine about a week ago. Reading on the Flower and Garden show the theme for it is also Romance so the stamps tie in with it. They have topiraries of each of the couples featured on the stamps. I love the Lady and Tramp topiary and really want to know what kind of plant was used for Lady's ears. I saw the pics on allearsnet.com