Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney Company Discuss Mobile ESPN in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; So today I got my Mobile ESPN phone. It's quite cool, particularly if you enjoy sports. Lots of info, news, and so on. And you can surf the regular "wireless ...
    Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope

Mobile ESPN

So today I got my Mobile ESPN phone.

It's quite cool, particularly if you enjoy sports. Lots of info, news, and so on. And you can surf the regular "wireless web" - the search button goes straight to Google.

I think it would be really cool if they merged the services, so that while you had different phones, and branding, you could get the ESPN features on the Disney phone and vice versa.

Anyways, just thought I'd share, offer to answer any questions people have, and also let you know that I am able to offer my extended friends and family a free phone, including 3 free months of service. So.. if you're thinking of signing up - let me know! It's interesting to see the direction TWDC is heading with things like this.
    Last edited by Sam I Am; 07-06-2006 at 09:55 PM.

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    A family friend who lives in Boston actually did the add on TV for that phone! He will be happy to see that people are buying it!

Song757 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    i want it!!
    GreatestPlace on Earth

Greatest Airline on Earth R.I.P Song Airlines