Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney Company Discuss Disney credit card in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I currently have a Disney Chase credit card. I received an e-mail recently talking about how they came out with two new credit card designs: Tinkerbell and the Little Mermaid. ...
    Artemis908 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Disney credit card

I currently have a Disney Chase credit card. I received an e-mail recently talking about how they came out with two new credit card designs: Tinkerbell and the Little Mermaid. I deleted the e-mail and than called Chase up to ask to switch card designs and the guy didn't see Ariel/The Little Mermaid on the list, only Tinkerbell for new card designs. Have I gone crazy? Has anyone else seen the new card designs?

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    I haven't seen the new designs but I would love for them to come out with a lion king one, i would get that one.
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Ariel (The Little Mermaid) was/is a card choice your not going nuts yet

Artemis908 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I like how you added yet. I guess I'll have to call up again and see if maybe the guy just didn't see it or something.

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    I wanted a Tinker Bell card, but it doesn't come out until Sept. My mom called to add me to her account and to send the card when it came. They said they couldn't do that and to call back in Sept., but they went ahead and sent me a Pixie Dust card even though my mom told them not to. I used it for the first time last night at Wendy's and the lady looked at it funny. I didn't have to show an ID or sign anything. I guess because it was only $2. The CM also said that if they sent one design, they had to send everybody on that number the same design. I will probably call for a Tinker Bell card in Sept and if they send my mom one too, she can save it and still use her old card.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney