Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World College Program (WDWCP) Discuss Music Ed. in the Cast Members forums; Has anyone who is a Music Education major atempted to do the CP? Mus Ed schedules are filled with mandatory recitals, student teaching, tons of classes...I was just wondering if ...
    apecharge is offline B-Ticket Holder

Music Ed.

Has anyone who is a Music Education major atempted to do the CP? Mus Ed schedules are filled with mandatory recitals, student teaching, tons of classes...I was just wondering if it was possible. Thanks!
    "You can't put a price tag on creativity." -Walt Disney

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I was not a music major or minor in school, but I did take quite a few MUSC courses as well was friends with quite a few majors and minors.

I know at my school all music majors were required to complete 8 credits of ensembles...with 1 ensemble per semester being 1 credit. So missing an entire semester to do the CP at WDW, would force you to make that 1 credit up somehow somewhere. Does your program have a similar requirement?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

apecharge is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Sorry it has been a while, I have been busy. My school does have required recitals so I would have to figure those out. I think it will be difficult for me to do the CP. Being a music ed. major, I have 132 credits required plus whatever I decide to minor in. I may be in college for a while .
    "You can't put a price tag on creativity." -Walt Disney