Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World College Program (WDWCP) Discuss Hospitality Field in the Cast Members forums; has anyone been assigned hospitality, or know anyone that has done hospitality for the college program? i just applied and that is what i would like. i have no experience ...
    BN617 is offline A-Ticket holder

Hospitality Field

has anyone been assigned hospitality, or know anyone that has done hospitality for the college program? i just applied and that is what i would like. i have no experience as far as the work place but it is my major and i have the educational experience. i am just wondering what kind of experience former cp's have had. still have another week or so before i know if i am accepted...

disneyapeelizzl is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey I just returned from my program. I did spring adv 07. I worked at Disney's Pop Century Resort front desk. AWESOME. I had an absolutely amazing time. I worked about 32 hours a week. I definitely think hospitality is the best role to have. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I miss my program so much that I'm leaving this saturday for WDW!!! While there I'll be visiting with some of my best friends from my program. They actually extended heir program til Jan 08 because they lovd it so much.

Word of advice...the program is what you make of it. Me and my friends wouldn't have had the awesome opportunities we've had if we hadn't reached out ourselves and gotten them...by awesome opportunities...I mean that this wednesday me and my friend (he is now a side inern for Magic Kingdom Restaurant Operations) will be taped at magic kingdom (before it opens) while we talk about OUR college program experience.

-Kelley

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'm seriously considering hospitality when I do the CP in 2009 (Ugh I can't wait that long!).
    - Matt
    Allaboutthemouseketeer #155
    http://anotherdisney.blogspot.com/
    http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/

2009 & 2010 WDW Half Marathons, 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon,

Next Visit to the World: March '09 for Princess Half Marathon Weekend?