Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World College Program (WDWCP) Discuss PVH Callout- Pinnochio's Village Haus in the Cast Members forums; Well just a few moments ago I introduced myself as a new member of this forum. I am an alumnist of the WDWCP during the Fall of '04. In my ...
    04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day

PVH Callout- Pinnochio's Village Haus

Well just a few moments ago I introduced myself as a new member of this forum. I am an alumnist of the WDWCP during the Fall of '04. In my time with The Walt Disney Company I held a Quick-Service Food & Beverage position at Pinnochio's in the Magic Kingdom. There were days that weren't the best for me on a personal and professional level, but I can look back and say that even those were good days for me. During my time I also got a chance to work Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party in several positions. My first evening I was a wandering candyman, my mind has totally slipped and I can't remember the actual title. I got to walk around the park in b&w checked pants, orange Not So Scary T-shirt and a large yellow over-coat with tails and bright trim and buttons. When I found out what I would be wearing I became the happiest cast member working the positions that night. My personality matched that costume so well that all I wanted was my green Mad Hatter hat from home to complete it. I got to carry a bag full of candy and just hand it out as I went along and enjoying the guests on a great level. At one point I was crouched down in Main Street in front of some kids before the parade handing out candy. As I was doing this another cast member working the parade informed me that the Headless Horseman was coming out and that I needed to move quickly. After stepping up on the curb I turned around and saw, maybe 10 seconds later, the Headless Horseman go racing by exactly where I had been. Instead of being scared I was actually thrilled by it and stood for a second as just a Disney fan to watch a character go by. I think at this point I have taken enough time, but I will return to tell you of more of my experiences.

04CP_ Nolan

j_scott_o is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Hey, a fellow PVH MKCP! I worked at PVH on the WDWCP back in 1990. I went back in 1991 too. Best time I had. What restaurants comprised Fantasyland foods when you were there? I know a lot has changed since I was there.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Wonderful memories, it must of been great to get up everyday and go to work.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!