Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World College Program (WDWCP) Discuss Any Innoventions CPs? in the Cast Members forums; Hey All!! I'm going down to Florida for the Spring soon (17 days! ) and I was recruited from the general attractions pool to work at Innoventions, which sounds really ...
    Raffiki is offline A-Ticket holder

Any Innoventions CPs?

Hey All!!
    I'm going down to Florida for the Spring soon (17 days! ) and I was recruited from the general attractions pool to work at Innoventions, which sounds really exciting!! The only daunting thing is that I have to be able to memorize a 15-30 page script, , which I guess is doable but will take a lot of work! I wouldn't have minded doing ANYTHING at WDW, but this sounds like an awesome opportunity to get up on stage and present some really cool technology (which I'm even ashamed to say I love more so that Disney!) to 'guests'. I've been through most of the posts, know what to bring, to do, etc... but I was wondering if anyone has any info regarding Innoventions CPs/CMs? Do they rotate through the different exhibits? Do they really ride Segways? Cause that would be like the icing on the cake! Thanks in advance for all your feedback/input!

Raffi

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I don't have any advice, but I did want to say congrats on getting in and being able to work at Epcot. I'm hoping to do a CP in a couple of years and I would LOVE to be able to work at Epcot.

Last time I was there I saw a lot of Innoventions CM's patroling the Future World side of World Showcase Lagoon before and during the fireworks, so that might be something they might have you do.
    - Matt
    Allaboutthemouseketeer #155
    http://anotherdisney.blogspot.com/
    http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/

2009 & 2010 WDW Half Marathons, 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon,

Next Visit to the World: March '09 for Princess Half Marathon Weekend?