Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
The Walt Disney World College Program (WDWCP) Discuss I got into the program!!!!! in the Cast Members forums; Originally Posted by Dreamstuff I have an interview for it this friday, I really hope I get it so I can join you all in the celebrations! Sending you boxes ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamstuff View Post
    I have an interview for it this friday, I really hope I get it so I can join you all in the celebrations!
    Sending you boxes of pixie dust

Dreamstuff is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Sending you boxes of pixie dust
    *Hoards pixie dust* Lol thanks, if i get it Im going to try to dutifully post the whole experience as it happens

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    *Hoards pixie dust* Lol thanks, if i get it Im going to try to dutifully post the whole experience as it happens
    It would be a great keep sake. My CP'er sent one e-mail to tell me he lost his phone! But he had a blast from day one.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    It would be a great keep sake. My CP'er sent one e-mail to tell me he lost his phone! But he had a blast from day one.
    It seems like it would be! Interview in 45 minuetes and I'm currently bouncing off the walls!

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    Hope the interview went well ^^^

Congrats to those of you who got in, good luck to those who are waiting for a reply, and also to those deciding if they should accept their acceptance.

I actually ended up interviewing when i randomly decided to skip class to go to the presentation. I still don't know that this fall would even be a good time for me, but we will see if my acceptance is even a problem.
    Fun story with the whole process for me, they couldn't find my application so they had to cancel my first interview. Thats after my presenter had some trouble submitting it. They still didn't have it when I actually got to interview two days later. Then they had to call me the next day to get the same information I had given them them the two previous times to see if that would help in locating the application. Then the next day, after a little bit of phone tag while i was in and out of classes, I needed to give some of that same information as before and the time that i had my presentation. Later that day I got the email that it was submitted. If getting the application if for me was that difficult, I wonder how the rest of it will go.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

joanna71985 is offline Friend of the Disney Characters!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovedisprinces View Post

Congrats to those of you who got in, good luck to those who are waiting for a reply, and also to those deciding if they should accept their acceptance.

I actually ended up interviewing when i randomly decided to skip class to go to the presentation. I still don't know that this fall would even be a good time for me, but we will see if my acceptance is even a problem.
    Fun story with the whole process for me, they couldn't find my application so they had to cancel my first interview. Thats after my presenter had some trouble submitting it. They still didn't have it when I actually got to interview two days later. Then they had to call me the next day to get the same information I had given them them the two previous times to see if that would help in locating the application. Then the next day, after a little bit of phone tag while i was in and out of classes, I needed to give some of that same information as before and the time that i had my presentation. Later that day I got the email that it was submitted. If getting the application if for me was that difficult, I wonder how the rest of it will go.
    Good luck!!
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 1998- Port OrleansMarch 2003- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 2003- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 2005- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 2006- AS Sports (solo)May 24, 2006-Jan 5, 2007- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 2007- offsite (solo)March 1-3, 2007- Dad+ Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 2007- CP (CS) Aug 10-12, 2007- GF/P&PMay 21- Aug 15, 2008- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 2008- AKL!!Mar 25-29, 2009 (offsite)Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (Eastern)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream Jan 20-24, 2014: DCL Magic Dec 3-6, 2014: DCL Wonder (for now)

CP #1: 1/12/05-8/5/05: MK merchandise and parades
    CP #2: 5/24/06 to 1/5/07: character attendant!!
    CP #3: 5/16/07-8/10/07: Epcot WS Custodial/seasonal CA
    CP #4: 5/21/08-7/5/08: Casey's (QSFB); 7/6/08-8/15/08: character attendant
    CP #5: 8/10/09-1/2/10: Toy Story Mania attractions
    CP #6: 1/3/10-5/14/10: Great Movie Ride attractions
    FT: 5/16/10~
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 2007, Spring 2008, Fall 2008, Spring 2009

Quote Originally Posted by lovedisprinces View Post

I hope that works out for you! My wait for the interview turned out more nerve racking than the interview itself! Now for the two week wait...oh gosh...

I hope that works out for you! My wait for the interview turned out more nerve racking than the interview itself! Now for the two week wait...oh gosh...

Good to hear it went well. Just try to keep busy with other stuff. I've got spring break so I'm not even thinking about it. But then again, its not that stressful cuz i dont even know that i can do the fall program. But I hope it works out for you too!
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

Tiffany2006 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I got my 'Thank You for Interviewing' e-mail today. So, I guess its a two-three week wait from this point instead of last week. :P

joanna71985 is offline Friend of the Disney Characters!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany2006 View Post
    I got my 'Thank You for Interviewing' e-mail today. So, I guess its a two-three week wait from this point instead of last week. :P
    Hang in there! It may come sooner then you think.
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 1998- Port OrleansMarch 2003- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 2003- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 2005- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 2006- AS Sports (solo)May 24, 2006-Jan 5, 2007- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 2007- offsite (solo)March 1-3, 2007- Dad+ Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 2007- CP (CS) Aug 10-12, 2007- GF/P&PMay 21- Aug 15, 2008- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 2008- AKL!!Mar 25-29, 2009 (offsite)Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (Eastern)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream Jan 20-24, 2014: DCL Magic Dec 3-6, 2014: DCL Wonder (for now)

CP #1: 1/12/05-8/5/05: MK merchandise and parades
    CP #2: 5/24/06 to 1/5/07: character attendant!!
    CP #3: 5/16/07-8/10/07: Epcot WS Custodial/seasonal CA
    CP #4: 5/21/08-7/5/08: Casey's (QSFB); 7/6/08-8/15/08: character attendant
    CP #5: 8/10/09-1/2/10: Toy Story Mania attractions
    CP #6: 1/3/10-5/14/10: Great Movie Ride attractions
    FT: 5/16/10~
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 2007, Spring 2008, Fall 2008, Spring 2009

I'm waiting with you physically and in spirit!

Tiffany2006 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm waiting with you physically and in spirit!
    Awesome! It's nice to not feel like you're the only one feeling this anticipation!

Awesome! It's nice to not feel like you're the only one feeling this anticipation!
    Ditto~

So I got accepted. Only thing is I don't know that I want to do it. I have some things going on the last week of august. When do I find out when I actually have to be down there, before or after the whole acceptance process? That is somewhat a deciding factor right now. Any help would be appreciated.

aaron18 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Born in london england and now live in orlando florida
    hi there im going to work in epcot at july 15th 08 and going to be there for a year looking forward to it coz ill be getting out of london it so cold at wet at the moment i hate. ill be staying at the commons and also be working in food and drink. WELL DONE its going to be great

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast