Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World College Program (WDWCP) Discuss Advice? in the Cast Members forums; I have a friend who is debating wether or not to do the college program. I was wondering if anyone has any advice or information I could share with her ...
    ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder

Question Advice?

I have a friend who is debating wether or not to do the college program. I was wondering if anyone has any advice or information I could share with her for a Theater/Film Major. How would the program benefit her and how would it benefit her major? What classes does Disney offer? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by ftg09; 04-05-2008 at 10:48 PM.

cavaliers60 is offline A-Ticket holder
    It's a little late, but they do offer an Entertainment class that she can take. I took it back in 2006 and it was a lot of fun. Your instructors are professionals in the Entertainment area. They produce the shows you see at Disney World. We also took a backstage tour of Fantasmic! That was my favorite part! She also has the chance to network with people and get her foot in the door. If she's going for the film industry and movie making, the College Program would be a pretty good place to start. She can find people at the Disney/Hollywood Studios and take a look at their soundstages they have there. Also, if they have any events that they film, she could get a hold of one of the techs there and they could point her in the right direction as to who she should contact. Hope that helps!