Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
The Walt Disney World College Program (WDWCP) Discuss wait time for acceptance in the Cast Members forums; Originally Posted by PrincessJordynx eeek! I interviewed Feb. 19th...hope mine makes its way soon, one way or another. It will! Where do you live? Sometimes I think it might take ...
    EricaMAmerica is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessJordynx View Post
    eeek! I interviewed Feb. 19th...hope mine makes its way soon, one way or another.
    It will! Where do you live? Sometimes I think it might take longer depending upon where you live. I guess they say two to four weeks to cover their bases. My interview was at 8:20 am, which left a whole day for my information to continue along in the process.

My roommate just interviewed on Friday (02/27) and it will be interesting to see if his comes as quickly as well.

Good luck! It will be there very soon! Maybe it's waiting in the post office right now to be delivered to your mailbox tomorrow!
    My fingers are crossed for you!
    Last edited by EricaMAmerica; 03-01-2009 at 04:15 PM.

PrincessJordynx is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaMAmerica View Post
    It will! Where do you live? Sometimes I think it might take longer depending upon where you live. I guess they say two to four weeks to cover their bases. My interview was at 8:20 am, which left a whole day for my information to continue along in the process.

My roommate just interviewed on Friday (02/27) and it will be interesting to see if his comes as quickly as well.

Good luck! It will be there very soon! Maybe it's waiting in the post office right now to be delivered to your mailbox tomorrow!
    My fingers are crossed for you!
    Im in Arizona so its a bit further away i suppose lol. mine was on the 19 at like 1120-1130ish. Thanks so much! i hope so!! that would be a great way to start a monday! im on day 10 going on week 2.
    All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you -WALT DISNEY
    AUGUST 19TH 2009 --FALL WDWCP--FSFB<33
    This wait is worse than the one for my HOGWARTS letter...if all else fails I'll move to FORKS to live with the Cullens.

DBF <3 (21) Me (18)

luv_wdw20 is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile the wait begins...

I just had my interview this morning! I was so nervous, but it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. I think it went pretty well! My interviewer said it would take between 3 and 6 weeks for my letter to arrive, but I really hope it comes sooner!!

day 12 of waiting since my interview. ugh im going crazy checking the mail every day. the mail guy is like geez crazy girl go away haha jk. she said 2-3 weeks...i hope it doesnt take 3 =/ but the 3 week mark is march 12 so i guess thats not sooo far away.
    All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you -WALT DISNEY
    This wait is worse than the one for my HOGWARTS letter...if all else fails I'll move to FORKS to live with the Cullens.

DBF <3 (21) Me (18)

Did you apply for fall or fall advantage?

heather_ette is offline A-Ticket holder
    I am in Arizona too. I interviewed on the 18th and I got my acceptance letter yesterday. It seems like the the arrivals are just completly random. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by heather_ette View Post
    I am in Arizona too. I interviewed on the 18th and I got my acceptance letter yesterday. It seems like the the arrivals are just completly random. Good Luck!
    ugh. i interviewed on the 19th. the presentation was on the 18th. i hope that means mine is coming soon! Congratz on the acceptance, what role did you get?

I applied for fall luv-wdw20

DBF <3 (21) Me (18)

oh ok cool. I applied for fall advantage. I hope your letter comes soon, good luck!

coasterfreak516 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I love all the Arizona love this thread has been receiving. I know I am not a native Arizonian(originally from NY) but, I do live there currently.
    AllAbouttheMouseketeer #224-Michael K. from Buckeye, Arizona

Stays at Walt Disney World
    July 1995: Shades of Green
    April 2000: All Star Sports (Baseball)
    March 2001: All Star Music (Rock)
    January 2006: All Star Movies (Mighty Ducks)
    May 2006: Saratoga Springs (Congress Park)
    March 2007: Saratoga Springs (Paddock)
    August 2007: Port Orleans: French Quarter
    June 2008: Saratoga Springs (Springs)

August 2009: Saratoga Springs

Stays at Disneyland
    May 2008: Grand Californian
    December 2008: Grand Californian

June 2009: Radison/Disneyland Hotel

Working for the Walt Disney Company
    Jan-Aug '07: MGM(Sunset/Lucasland/Backlot)
    Aug '08-May '09: GCC College Program Rep

May '09: EPCOT

thanks hun. me too! haha.

oh yes gotta rep it for A-town

DBF <3 (21) Me (18)

megs is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by heather_ette View Post
    oh wow! thats jus one state over! i hope mine gets here sooon! i interviewed on the 18 tooo! im dying in the wait of not knowing!! >_<

Re: wait time for acceptance

Quote Originally Posted by megs View Post
    oh wow! thats jus one state over! i hope mine gets here sooon! i interviewed on the 18 tooo! im dying in the wait of not knowing!! >_<
    any news yet megs?

DBF <3 (21) Me (18)

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessJordynx View Post
    any news yet megs?
    no >_<

im just about ready to give up hope. my family is already getting annoyed that im spastic about when the mail comes..and every time: nothing :/

tommorrow will be the 3 week marker. still hopin good news arrives soon
    -_-

joanna71985 is offline Friend of the Disney Characters!!

Quote Originally Posted by megs View Post
    no >_<

im just about ready to give up hope. my family is already getting annoyed that im spastic about when the mail comes..and every time: nothing :/

tommorrow will be the 3 week marker. still hopin good news arrives soon
    -_-
    Aww, don't give up hope Meg! The website does say it could take up to 4-6 weeks. Just hang in there. It will come.
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 1998- Port OrleansMarch 2003- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 2003- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 2005- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 2006- AS Sports (solo)May 24, 2006-Jan 5, 2007- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 2007- offsite (solo)March 1-3, 2007- Dad+ Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 2007- CP (CS) Aug 10-12, 2007- GF/P&PMay 21- Aug 15, 2008- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 2008- AKL!!Mar 25-29, 2009 (offsite)Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (Eastern)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream Jan 20-24, 2014: DCL Magic Dec 3-6, 2014: DCL Wonder (for now)

CP #1: 1/12/05-8/5/05: MK merchandise and parades
    CP #2: 5/24/06 to 1/5/07: character attendant!!
    CP #3: 5/16/07-8/10/07: Epcot WS Custodial/seasonal CA
    CP #4: 5/21/08-7/5/08: Casey's (QSFB); 7/6/08-8/15/08: character attendant
    CP #5: 8/10/09-1/2/10: Toy Story Mania attractions
    CP #6: 1/3/10-5/14/10: Great Movie Ride attractions
    FT: 5/16/10~
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 2007, Spring 2008, Fall 2008, Spring 2009

thanks joanna :I .i hope so. i just cant stand the wait. especially since there is still a chance i might not get accepted. i just want to KNOW already! lol -_-

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast