Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World College Program (WDWCP) Discuss End of Program in the Cast Members forums; Hey guys I have a question about the end of the program my school starts in 2010 on Jan. 4th, so would it be possible to do the Fall program ...
    ckrisie is offline A-Ticket holder

End of Program

Hey guys I have a question about the end of the program my school starts in 2010 on Jan. 4th, so would it be possible to do the Fall program and be back by Jan 4th?we are on quarters at my school. anyone ever done it. Thanks!

envypeterpan is offline Fastpass Holder
    It is possible. My program ended on January 2nd. I think you just need to double check with Disney while applying.
    -Brent
    "It's the time of your life, so live it well" ~ a bug's life

I have a Disney book coming out in the first week of March. Stop by www.fromscreentotheme.com for more details!

ckrisie is offline A-Ticket holder
    thanks

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    The same exact thing happened to my son last year, he was attending a private college in Wisc. and they started a couple days after the New Year and the Program did not end until the 8th of January.

He did not tell them in advance, did not want to hurt his chances.

Disney released him between Christmas and New Years Day one week prior to the start date of his college. He made the arrangements though his
    College Advisor assigned to him at Disney.

philsfan2185 is offline A-Ticket holder
    My program ended on January 2nd in 2006, so there shouldn't be a problem. Just tell your Disney recruiter your situation when you attend the presentation and sign up for the interview and he or she should be able to help you.