Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The Walt Disney World College Program (WDWCP) Discuss Question for Alumni in the Cast Members forums; Im doing FSFB for Fall and I get the lowest pay grade. I think this is horribly unfair as host jobs are extremely challenging..they obviously disagree....
    PrincessJordynx is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Question for Alumni

Im doing FSFB for Fall and I get the lowest pay grade. I think this is horribly unfair as host jobs are extremely challenging..they obviously disagree.
    All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you -WALT DISNEY
    AUGUST 19TH 2009 --FALL WDWCP--FSFB<33
    This wait is worse than the one for my HOGWARTS letter...if all else fails I'll move to FORKS to live with the Cullens.

DBF <3 (21) Me (18)

megs is offline B-Ticket Holder

wow really? im sorry thats sux :/ but at least you still are a part of the disney program :]

i have a feeling that if i get in im gonna get stuck with qsfb because i have 3 yrs catering experience...even tho out of all the 7 roles i said id be willing to do thats the one i want least :/. id be more than willing to do something new, as i no longer want a career in the culinary field and dont know what i want. but then again, i do have retail experience too...so idk. lol. id just about take anything tho just to go!

PrincessJordynx is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by megs View Post
    wow really? im sorry thats sux :/ but at least you still are a part of the disney program :]

i have a feeling that if i get in im gonna get stuck with qsfb because i have 3 yrs catering experience...even tho out of all the 7 roles i said id be willing to do thats the one i want least :/. id be more than willing to do something new, as i no longer want a career in the culinary field and dont know what i want. but then again, i do have retail experience too...so idk. lol. id just about take anything tho just to go!

yahh im trying to think positive cuz the money is not high on my wdwcp list lol but it helps haha. well you never know! they may surprise you! out of every role offer the most ive seen is QSFB and i know they need more ppl in that but come on, they have to have some other things they can give out lol. well im keeping my fingers crossed for you.
    All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you -WALT DISNEY
    AUGUST 19TH 2009 --FALL WDWCP--FSFB<33
    This wait is worse than the one for my HOGWARTS letter...if all else fails I'll move to FORKS to live with the Cullens.

DBF <3 (21) Me (18)

megs is offline B-Ticket Holder

haha, i know. thanks! :]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12