Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World College Program (WDWCP) Discuss Looking for roommate(s)! Fall Aug 22nd in the Cast Members forums; Hi! I'm David. I'll be joining the Disney family in Fall and arriving on Aug 24nd for Non-Wellness Living. I figure since I have a few months until then, I'd ...
    tyjet3 is offline A-Ticket holder

Arrow Looking for roommate(s)! Fall Aug 24nd

Hi! I'm David. I'll be joining the Disney family in Fall and arriving on Aug 24nd for Non-Wellness Living. I figure since I have a few months until then, I'd try and find a good roommate(s)!

I am a computer/electronics major and I'll be working in Attractions at Disney. I'm a fairly quiet person, so I'll never be the one with constant music blaring in my room. I'll just use headphones . I'm a clean person in general, but I'm no clean freak. Most common mess for me is a pile of clothes waiting to be washed and a glass of water near my bed . I'm also kind of a night owl, so late nights for me is very normal. I'm not a huge drinker (now-a-days, about 1-2 a month... maybe) and a non-smoker.

I'm a computer/video game junky. My current poison is WoW, although Im also a huge fan of the FF series. I could bring any number of systems, including PS3, Wii, etc, but I'll be lacking in the TV department (only have a small 12'' tv). I also have a large supply of movies and tv show box sets too.

I'm a great cook! I can make anything pretty much, but my favorite would have to be my spaghetti and meat sauce. Good stuff. I'm also comfortable cooking around limitations like gluten-free.

Well, thats a brief overview of me.

Also, I'll be bringing my car from Lexington, KY. If on the way, I could even pick you up on the way to Florida for a simply price of gas money.

PM or post here if you are interested! Thanks!
    Last edited by tyjet3; 05-09-2009 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Adding car info