Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
The Walt Disney World College Program (WDWCP) Discuss KacieG's CP Adventure! in the Cast Members forums; Originally Posted by KacieG Got the job!! I officially start on Sunday!! I'm a Cast Member again!!! Congrat's! How did it go today?...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: KacieG's CP Adventure!

Quote Originally Posted by KacieG View Post

Got the job!! I officially start on Sunday!! I'm a Cast Member again!!!

Congrat's! How did it go today?
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

KacieG is offline D-Ticket Holder

Oh man, has it been busy. Lots of real life drama... But I am LOVING the Disney Store.

I'm still training, though that's done with after Monday. I love playing around with the guests and talking about Brave and all of the fun technology in our store... oh man, it's the best! I just got my first paycheck and I was a good girl and didn't spend it on the thousand things I want to buy in the store... but I promised myself one special treat on my next paycheck.

Next on my adventure list: find a place to live! Ugh. Apartment hunting is the pits.

Edit: I've been semi-regularly updating my blog, for anyone who's interested. http://kaciessandbox.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by KacieG; 06-30-2012 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Adding blog link.

DCP - Attractions - Disney Quest - Aug. 10th, 2011 - Jan. 6th, 2012

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by KacieG View Post
    Oh man, has it been busy. Lots of real life drama... But I am LOVING the Disney Store.

I'm still training, though that's done with after Monday. I love playing around with the guests and talking about Brave and all of the fun technology in our store... oh man, it's the best! I just got my first paycheck and I was a good girl and didn't spend it on the thousand things I want to buy in the store... but I promised myself one special treat on my next paycheck.

Next on my adventure list: find a place to live! Ugh. Apartment hunting is the pits.

Edit: I've been semi-regularly updating my blog, for anyone who's interested. http://kaciessandbox.blogspot.com/
    Well yay! for loving being a CM again. Eeek. Finding a place to live. Hope it isn't why-where my brain drifted to. If so {{{hugs}}}.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

KacieG is offline D-Ticket Holder

{{hugs back}} It's a... whole complicated mess but it's getting better, thankfully.

Holy moley, do I love my job. I'm still getting the hang of some things and we're a teeny-tiny store so it's been a difficult journey for them profit-wise and stuff, but getting to play around with kids and create special birthday celebrations and all of the fun things is just so... magical. I love hearing all about Disney memories from everyone from kids to adults and about everything from movies to the parks. It's just so great to be able to bring that magic to people here in Minnesota, nowhere near a park. I'm heading in for my evening shift soon. I'm pretty excited.

I hope if anyone comes up to visit the Mall of America, let me know so I can help create some Disney magic for ya!

DCP - Attractions - Disney Quest - Aug. 10th, 2011 - Jan. 6th, 2012

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011