Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World College Program (WDWCP) Discuss Hey Gang!!! in the Cast Members forums; Hi there all of you! I am hoping that this board will turn into a GREAT resource for the College Program, several recruiters know about the board so they will ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Hey Gang!!!

Hi there all of you! I am hoping that this board will turn into a GREAT resource for the College Program, several recruiters know about the board so they will be referring folks here. After my move (the 22nd of Jan) I will be making cards to give to the CP's also. So give me a bit and I will get some stuff going...

For those of youi who were in the CP, would you each write a post with your advice to new CP's coming in. Stuff you learned or wished you had known before you got here.

I'll be active here soon! We have a new batch of CP's coming in on January 25th!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

joanna71985 is offline Friend of the Disney Characters!!
    Well, something that I wishes that I had on my CP was this message board. This is great! Oh well. Now I know about it for my next CP.

SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    One thing I did that I thought was great, right when I arrived i picked up a map of each park. I then checked off every single thing on each map as I did them. That way I made sure to see, do and eat as much as possible during my time as a CP. Not many people get the chance to go to Disney every day for a significant period of time. Take advantage of it!!!