My absolute favorite memory of being a CP was something I was not supposed to do so I can't tell.
My second favorite though was the final night of my internship where all the other CPs and I went to Prime time, rode the tower of terror together for the picture and then watched wishes.
Oooo or maybe the night we went to hoop dee doo in a group of 30 and they made my boyfriend be the fairy. Oh there are just too many great memories...
lets see, there was MK CP appreciation night, all of Tomorrowland and Main Street were ours! Plus free hot dogs/drinks/popcorn, not to mention Space Mt. with the lights on, not to mention free games at the arcade.
But I think my absolute favorite memory was the first time I told Joyce I loved her, I waited for her backstage for 9 hours until she got off, and she asked "Why do you always wait for me?" and I said, "Because I love you"
nevermind the fact she thought I was joking at the time :lol:
Dude! that's awesome. they didnt do that when i worked at MK. the closest i got to that was this:Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Heat
Towards the end of my program, i was shooting the breeze with one of my MGR's one morning, and he asked me if there was anything i didn't get to do on my CP that I wish I had had the chance to do. I told him that i had ALWAYS wanted to swim in the 20,000 leagues lagoon. a few days later, ( I think that it was like my 3 to last day, whatever) I was attacked before park opening, carried down to the dock, and heaved in!!! what fun.
Wow. I like this board! Let's see, I have so many.
1. My #1 favorite memory was the surprise party I received from the cast of Cinderellabration. I became friends with the cast and had wanted to take pictures with them on my birthday. Well, they did more then that. I received a signed poster of the 50th Celebration castle and a CD of the show. I miss them!http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ies/bigcry.gif
2. Being there for the opening of the 50th Celebration! I got the day off that day and watched the Similcast between Disney and Disneyland. It was really good and I made a new friend that day (Hi Wally!http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...mated_wave.gif). I hope to go back down for Fall 2006 because (this is really stupid!) I would like to help close the celebration as well.
3. Riding Splash Mountain 5 times in a row in the rain! I did it twice actually (once alone, once with my friend April). I just sat there and waved to the operator, who let me go through until I got soaked. There was nobody in about 4 boats in either direction. It was really cool.
4. Meeting all my friends.
I have more, but it would take too long to put them all out.
Oh, my gosh! Where do I start?
The first one that comes to mind is working the media night at Epcot for the 20th Anniversary (yes I am that old!) A couple of CMs from each country were chosen to stand and greet invited guests (World Showcase was closed to the general public that night) at International Gateway with trays of champagne as they came from the Yacht and Beach Club. There was a special Illuminations show. Even though I worked (had to walk around WS and collect the glasses at the end of the night!) It was kind of fun. I think I got back to Vista Way around 2am!
Another is just being able to wander around WDW on my days off. Take it easy, go where ever I wanted, cut the line when single riders were used to fill up spaces. A friend and I went resort hopping and tried out a bunch of different pools.
One special one was the night my friends surprised me on my 22nd birthday with a dinner in Italy! After we went out to PI until close.
Wow, I can't believe that was 15 years ago!
I love hearing your guys stories! :yes: Keep em coming!
I just thought of more.
1. The CP Blast-Off in March. I rode Space Mountain 3 times that night, all with the lights on!:wow: Let's just say that I will never ride SM the same way ever again!
2. Meeting my Florida friends Bonny (MommytoMJM on here), Andrew, and MJ. MJ has an AMAZING pin collection and they are some of my special friends (just saw them on New Year's).
3. Working PAC. Even though it was work, it was so much FUN!!! I especially loved doing Main Street PAC, Frontierland PAC, and Fantasmic! PAC.
Ooo another of my favorite memories was riding living with the land for the very first time with my fellow interns. I'll never forget when our boat first came out into the tropics greenhouse. I immediately started crying knowing that I was going to be working there for the next 6 months. Forever the best experience of my life.
Here is another one. It was one of our Traditions training days and we were at the Magic Kingdom. It was time for the parade and guests were all lined up along Main St and we walked all the way down the middle. We were all dressed in our 'business attire' and had our name tags so we all looked very important.
I love hearing these stories! They really make me excited and more eager to join!! I can't wait to hear more!
Oh wow...CP Memories...LOL
1. The time my roommates and I finally "broke the ice". Three of us were sitting in the living room, watching a movie, and we got kinda bored with it. So, we called the girls across the way and invited them to watch with us. They came over and it got quiet again...So, my fourth roommate finally came bursting out of her room *screaming* Cher's "Believe" at the top of her lungs into a hairbrush. LMAO! It was like a really bad musical or something...We all jumped up and started jumping around the living room and kitchen singing really loudly. Wow...that was *so* fun...
2. The time my homeroom manager got freaked out because we put a tampon in his segway bag. LoL! He still checks his bag before he leaves our attraction.
3. Oh, I can't forget how my Energy (NRG) folks became like another family to me. I miss them terribly. They even arranged for me to have New Year's Eve off to spend with my family! How amazing are they?
2. Sounds like jolly good show. (or at least would've been a jolly good show)
I can't wait to have some CP memories to put on here. :yes:
there are sooo many but one i always remember was when me and 4 other of my fellow conductors were working parade control for the day..and when you work parades there is time during the day where there obviously is no parade so you have to do "pactivities" which is really just talk to people play games and what not but after doing that every day it gets old so we decided since we were conductors we would walk the tracks and pic up garbage instead....so we got out pickers and buckets and started walking the tracks...by the tracks there is an indian village..so when the next train came by we all started dancing around the indians..and som people on the train started screaming " I found some live ones lol" and we also had a camera so we started taking lots of pictures and just acting like dorks where really no one else could see how stupid we looked..it was lots of fun!