Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World College Program (WDWCP) Discuss Any way to speed things up? in the Cast Members forums; Hey Back in 1990, a 2 year old boy was forever bound to Disney while playing in the sands of the Boardwalk resort. 14 years later, that bond is stronger ...
    robo85045 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Any way to speed things up?

Hey

Back in 1990, a 2 year old boy was forever bound to Disney while playing in the sands of the Boardwalk resort.

14 years later, that bond is stronger than ever!

I am as certain that I'm going to become a Cast Member and work at Disney for my career as I am about my own existence (even more at times)!

But currently, I'm stuck as a jr in high school with no close proximity of starting my career. I have always been one who likes the Now more than the far future, so is there any way I can somehow get connected to a future career in Disney? I have tried learning about Pnumonics and Hydralics in my school science book, but that was over too quickly and now Im stuck without anything to truely keep me on the path to my future career. There really aren't any courses at my school that deal with any of the things I plan to be doing (mostly ride maintence, mechanics, repairing Audio-Anamatronics... exc)

Also, are there any career posibilities in Disney for computer programmers? Right now, it is definitely my strongest skill (I am currently making a modification to the game Jedi Academy which is turning out to be very popular, and just recently started learning to make 3d games using Microsoft Direct-x)
    The hardest task of all is believing in yourself, for who knows all your faults and shortcomings better?

Two tiny wings, eyes big and yellow
    Horns of a steer, what a loveable fellow
    From head to tail, a royal purple pigmant
    and then, WaLaa! you've got a Figmant!

Aspiring to be Cast Member for WDW. See any non-Disney behaviour from me? Point it out!

esigsby is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Last edited by esigsby; 02-14-2007 at 05:52 PM.

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    You'll probably find engineering courses quite helpful if you want to move in that direction..

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    I'm AMAZINGLY interested in working at Disney. I'm still a Sophmore! I, on the contrary, have an amazingly future-based mind
    Remember, Dreams Come True!