Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World College Program (WDWCP) Discuss WDWCP Fall Christians in the Cast Members forums; hey is anyone applying for WDWCP fall 2006 who is a Christian? I mean like a strong Christian. I am going down in August and I just know that I ...
    hillz232 is offline A-Ticket holder

WDWCP Fall Christians

hey is anyone applying for WDWCP fall 2006 who is a Christian? I mean like a strong Christian. I am going down in August and I just know that I would like to have some fellowship. Please let me know if there is anyone going who is a strong Christian and plans on finding a Christian church to go to or knows anything about the Orlando K-Life. Thanks a lot!

hillary ann
    a dream is a wish your heart makes...

*** hopeful 2006 fall program wdwcp character performer **

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    When you say Christian what faith do you consider that. I mean I consider most faiths that belive in God and faith to be a Christian. I mean I am baptist by raising and converting to Catholic but I consider myself a Christian either way.
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

hillz232 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I am non denominational evangelical. I do agree with you about the Catholic and Christian faith. However, it all depends on the relationship with Jesus Christ. I am simply looking for some strong Bible believing, God following Christians who I might be able to meet and find a church with or what not.Are you planning on being part of the CP in the fall?
    a dream is a wish your heart makes...

*** hopeful 2006 fall program wdwcp character performer **

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    My little sister did the CP a few years ago & she told me there were lots of really strong Christians in the program. I'm sure you'll be able to find lots of great friends down there! Good luck getting into the program & if you do, I hope you have a wonderful time down there!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    There is a large evangelical church near Vista, I'll see if I can get you some information. We may end up going there ourselves, we can't find a Messianic Synagogue here.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    No.. Sadly I did not do the CP when I was in College. I graduated in the fall of 2004. I am however keeping my eye open for great Imagineering jobs. I am hoping once I get experience where I am at now that it could be a possibility down the road... I was just asking so those who will be doing the CP program knew what kind of church you were looking into. Plus I am going down to WDW in Nov. and will be in need of a catholic church for sunday and if you said you were catholic I was going to see what Church you would be attending because I did not know of any around the park.
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!