Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World College Program (WDWCP) Discuss Cp? in the Cast Members forums; I just want to know the pros and cons. And do you think it would help in wanting to get into graphic arts/advertising for the Walt Disney Company? Its nice ...
    nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder

Cp?

I just want to know the pros and cons. And do you think it would help in wanting to get into graphic arts/advertising for the Walt Disney Company? Its nice to be back here in DWT...its been so long...anyways, I just would like to know how great of a program it is. I am trying to plan for my future so I am ready by the time High School graduation comes. I know its early as a Jr, but its good to plan right?

Thanks!
    Nick

Missy is offline A-Ticket holder
    The program is amazing. It's definitely a MUST if u want to work for the company. As long as u have a good attitude and enjoy Disney you will love it. The people are amazing, the hours are long, but u get to make magic*! And there's nothing better than that. It's great experience and you meet so many amazing people and leaders to network with.

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy
    As long as u have a good attitude and enjoy Disney you will love it.
    Hey, thats no problem! Thanks for the info!