Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World College Program (WDWCP) Discuss Getting Started in the Cast Members forums; Hey all! I'm looking for College programs and I've known about this one for a while and I don't know how to get started. I would either like to major ...
    Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney

Getting Started

Hey all! I'm looking for College programs and I've known about this one for a while and I don't know how to get started. I would either like to major in Education or TV/Film Production. I've checked out the website and the program sounds amazing. Do you still attend regular college classes? I'm planning on attending UCF.(hopefully)
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    There are classes you can take while you are down there.. You need to talk to your college counciler about getting college credit during these classes... Any major is allowed in the college program..
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

DarGoku368 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnie_Mouse007 View Post
    Hey all! I'm looking for College programs and I've known about this one for a while and I don't know how to get started. I would either like to major in Education or TV/Film Production. I've checked out the website and the program sounds amazing. Do you still attend regular college classes? I'm planning on attending UCF.(hopefully)

I hope to get into UCF as well and do the College program except I want to study engineering in college
    4 8 15 16 23 42

"Rat, schmat, besides...they're tourists...what do they know?"

thepurplefoldercp.blogspot.com

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    Well, first my goal would be getting into the film program at UCF if I were you, if that's what you want to do. It's notoriously difficult to get into. Work on that, first, and then go for the college program!
    Tina