Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World College Program (WDWCP) Discuss Yeaaa! I start in Jan. in the Cast Members forums; HEllo to all First of I wanted to ask a couple of questions about CP. So far everybody seems to love the program and cant get enough I personally cant ...
    Icedinger is offline A-Ticket holder

Yeaaa! I start in Jan.

HEllo to all
    First of I wanted to ask a couple of questions about CP. So far everybody seems to love the program and cant get enough I personally cant wait. Anyways I got the Resort Hop position. I guess Im going to be doing a couple of different jobs through the 7 months of me beeing there Thats coool and all.

So anybody ever have this position, and what they have to say about it. When they change your job do they change the hotel your working in . Just wondering

Well hope to here someting

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    I wish I had done the Disney CP Program when I was in college. I wish you the best of luck and welcome to the boards!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Congrats, IceDinger!!! I think you are taking part in an incredible opportunity! Learn from it and enjoy!!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Congrats! I hope your experience is very rewarding. Sorry, I don't have any information on the program.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    dude that's sweet! congratulations! i hope i can have the opportunity to do that when im in college.

however, i do have some advice. drop Michigan and join the bucks! its for your own good!
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Congratulations!

Enjoy every moment of it!

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to the DWT Family from one Michigander to another! What an exciting chapter in your life you are about to begin! Have fun!

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Congrats!!! Now I'm jealous! Welcome to the boards and have a great time at WDW.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

joplin4 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    TEXAS!!--The greatest state in the Union (IMO)
    Let me just say this. From the experiences I've had with the program (through my best friend and my girlfriend), let me say that you will probably become disillusioned with the job quickly. Everyone seems to realize that it's not what they imagined it.

But don't let this frustrate you. Because eventually the magic returns and then they don't want to leave. I tell you this so that, just in case you start hating it, don't quit. You will come to love it once again. But what do I know about it? You may be one of the few that loves it from start to finish. I hope you do. Congratulations.
    Celebrating Walt Disney's birthday all month long with some of my favorite Walt Disney avatars. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALT!!!!

"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."--Walt Disney

Icedinger is offline A-Ticket holder

HOlla Michiganders

So any michiganders doin the CP coming up for spring? If so let me know was should start networking, together we could be a force. hahahah.

Pashto is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking College program

Hey ! .. I'm new to the forums and I'll be participating in the college program in january too! I'm interested in meeting people that are going next year ^_^
    You can send me an e-mail to poison_staind@hotmail.com

I'll be glad to meet anyone ! ^__^