Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss Book Signing - Clark, NJ - Jan. 18, 2004 in the WDWRadio.com forums; Any chance that you may do some in other states???? Would love to see you here in Michigan!...
    Any chance that you may do some in other states???? Would love to see you here in Michigan!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I would definitely do some in other states, and am looking into the possibiliy now.

I actually book these myself, but was contacted by BN in Holmdel one the manager saw the book and realized I was somewhat local.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Want me to try and book you at a store by me? There is a great Borders in Annapolis!!!

That is so awesome that it went well!!!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    If you need any legwork done for you on Long Island, let me know, Lou! There are several Borders and a Barnes & Noble nearby, plus a great store in Huntington that often does book signing events.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    The signing went great! Thanks for all the good wishes!

Having never done and in-store, I had no idea what to expect. It went better than I imagined! I had about 30 people show up! They had me up on a little stage with tons of copies of my book, refreshments, posters, etc. After a little intro by me, I did some trivia questions and it quickly became a very interactive discussion, which was lots of fun. We even gained a few new members out of it!

The Cheesecake Factory even donated a 5 pound (yes, 5 lb.) cheesecake to the winner of an extremely difficult triia question at the end of the discussion. Steve and Dave, two of the audience members who recently spent 35 days straight at WDW (really!) knew their stuff and answered the question.

I have another one coming up in Holmdel, NJ on Feb. 23rd, and I'm trying to book more in the future! Hope to see some DWT members there!
    Congratulations Lou on your first book signing. It won't be long until we'll be saying, "We knew him when . . . ."

P.S. What was the trivia question, err answer, that won the 5# cheesecake?
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Let's see if we know the answer here!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    The Cheesecake Factory even donated a 5 pound (yes, 5 lb.) cheesecake to the winner of an extremely difficult triia question at the end of the discussion. Steve and Dave, two of the audience members who recently spent 35 days straight at WDW (really!) knew their stuff and answered the question.
    That's not fair - 35 days AND a cheesecake! (I'm just jealous )

Glad it went well, Lou!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    5 pounds? oy.

You should try for one in the WDW area on your next trip...

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Lou... if you come to Pittsburgh I'll cook for you.

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Ooohh.... I'll have to keep that one for a future contest maybe... actually, they were answering most of the questions all night, so they clearly deserved it. I don't think they've slept yet, as the choocalet/sugar high is still keeping them awake!!!
    Lou Mongello

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    I don't think they've slept yet, as the choocalet/sugar high is still keeping them awake!!!
    And the next time you see them, they will have put on some weight from the cheesecake. Just kidding - hope they found alot of people to share it with so that it doesn't go to waste.
    Last edited by Princess Jas; 01-20-2005 at 12:45 PM.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I'd still be on a high from spending 35 days in Disney, not the sugar.

judycats is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Sounds like it was fun Lou! Coingratulations!!! When will you be on Oprah????!?!?

Looks like I'll have to try and set up Pittsburgh!!! Give me the address of the closest/busiest/biggest Barnes & Noble in town!
    Lou Mongello

You can view some of the photos from the signing here: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/pho...ry.php?cat=569
    Lou Mongello

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast