Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss WHTC Radio Interview - Michigan in the WDWRadio.com forums; Nothing like waiting until the last minute (OK, so I've been so swamped I forgot to post this here) For anyone in the Holland, Michigan area (who isn't tired of ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Smile WHTC Radio Interview - Michigan

Nothing like waiting until the last minute (OK, so I've been so swamped I forgot to post this here)

For anyone in the Holland, Michigan area (who isn't tired of hearing me each week on the podcast), I will be appearing on the Red Kingman show Tuesday, March 27 at 10:45 a.m. (EDT). The station is WHTC 1450 (http://www.whtc.com/).

Thanks!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Oh man I missed this post! I would have drive closer to Holland to hear it! Bummer!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!