Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss Thank you in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hello all! I spent this past summer traveling the country with a drum and bugle corps. Life on the road can get stressful, and it can be tough mentally on ...
    apecharge is offline B-Ticket Holder

Thank you

Hello all! I spent this past summer traveling the country with a drum and bugle corps. Life on the road can get stressful, and it can be tough mentally on the members of the corps. On a free day in Boston, MA, I stopped in a Border's and was looking for something to read. I was walking past the travel section and saw Disney World Trivia Vol. 2. I knew that the book was going to be quality, especially after spending time on these forums for over a year now, so I decided to pick it up. I must say that I really enjoyed reading through the book. It let my mind relax at night during our loooong bus rides and let me have some fun. I thought I knew alot about Disney World, but now I see there is so much more to learn. I am glad I decided to pick it up, and I look forward to finishing it sometime soon. I also hope to pick up Volume 1 sometime so I don't miss anymore awesome information. Thank you for writing this book, It helped me stay sane through the tough parts of the summer!

-John Walker
    "You can't put a price tag on creativity." -Walt Disney

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Do you have an Ipod John? The podcasts are also great while traveling.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

apecharge is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I do. Will have to look into them once I get my new computer
    "You can't put a price tag on creativity." -Walt Disney