Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss i got it today! in the WDWRadio.com forums; i go tmy book the first one and i havent started reading yet but i'm very excited to get started.. i'm going to pick up the house a lil and ...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

i got it today!

i go tmy book the first one and i havent started reading yet but i'm very excited to get started.. i'm going to pick up the house a lil and get in my reading chair and go...LOL

but i must say Mr Mongello you have a autograph about like my hubby's... i cant understand a word of it...LOL

i got my name Crystal and the Enjoy part...LOL but the rest all like ??? i dont know... LOL

getting all fancy on me..
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    Thats great!!! I've got both books & have read them so many times that they are gettin' a bit worn. I even took them with me on our July trip to WDW!!! I read them on the plane & at night at the resort while everyone else was passed out from a long day in the parks!!! I can't just go to sleep, I have to watch T.V. or read to wind-down at the end of the day.
    At this point, I only miss 1 - 3 questions per each entire book!!! I wonder if there is something wrong with that??? NOT!!!!! I just really like DWT!!!
    Anyway, I hope you enjoy your book(s) as much as I have mine!!!
    Question: How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    Answer: Does it have to be a light bulb?

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    thanks, i got thru 3 chapters last night in between fighting to get Tayen in bed last night....LOL i really love it so far and the Nixon speech at the Contemporary totally blew my mind away!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I ordered mine today, I am ready to learn more. I also learned that every 30 pages of the book count for 1 book on my daughters reading sheet so she will read them also. Her school requires that students read at least 46 books of 30 pages or more outside of school so now she is anxiously awaiting our books. Yeah us!!

WaltDisneyFan is offline A-Ticket holder
    I just got mine yesterday for Christmas! I was really excited I've been reading a lot on these forums for a while, but hadn't gotten the book yet, so it's great that I finally did! And I got a gift certificate to Barnes & Noble, so I can buy Volume 2