Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss We're going to press!!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Lou, I just thought that I'd let you know that your book got a VERY positive review on Mouseplanet.com. In fact, the columnist that reviewed your book on the site ...
    buzznut31 is offline Annual Passholder
    Lou, I just thought that I'd let you know that your book got a VERY positive review on Mouseplanet.com. In fact, the columnist that reviewed your book on the site said that it inspired him to start looking for different things at WDW that he never realized existed at the parks before, and that your book was quite educational as well as being entertaining!!! Pretty neat to know that your getting positive reviews on other websites, huh?!?
    Favorite Buzz Quotes: To Infinity and Beyond!!!!!
    Tell me I wasn't that deluded!!!

He's the Cutest, Handsomest character EVER!!!! :heart:

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    I've seen it used on another site to get their sites trivia questions from.....

mondo1748 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    With this kinda of response, I say we raise up our glasses to Lou and say here's to the next edition (500+pages) and to many more sleepless nights ...your public waits

judycats is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I've seen it talked about on some other sites and boards as well like the wdisneyw.co.uk.i forget the others but iu'll post them here as i seen them. congratulations lou!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234