Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss Finally Feel LIke I Belong Here!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Well, after ages and ages on these forums I now finally feel like I belong here... I got both books AND the Audio Guide for Christmas. Only problem is, my ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Finally Feel LIke I Belong Here!!

Well, after ages and ages on these forums I now finally feel like I belong here...

I got both books AND the Audio Guide for Christmas.

Only problem is, my mother bought them for me and failed to inform Lou that they were gifts so the inscriptions, sweet as they are, are made out to Marilee instead of myself. *pouts* Oh well!! Can't wait to start reading them! Gotta get the audio guide uploaded to my iPod so I can listen to it in the car... (my car stereo was designed for iPod use and doesn't have a CD player).
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    GASP!!

You were blending in and posting amongst us...like you were one of us...and you didn't own...the books?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    Good for you! I want to buy a book so bad, I promise I will buy one before my next trip!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    GASP!!

You were blending in and posting amongst us...like you were one of us...and you didn't own...the books?
    Trust me girl...... I aint the only one!!! *starts pointing fingers*
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    Trust me girl...... I aint the only one!!! *starts pointing fingers*
    You're going to name names?!?!

Maybe Salem had the right idea of finding out the truth about suspected individuals...

Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    Maybe Salem had the right idea of finding out the truth about suspected individuals...
    I like the Monty Python version better... if I float, I must be a witch, because wood floats. (????) LOL!!

That's the movie we watched on the plane on the way down to WDW.

Wood can be made into bridges, can you?
    Amanda

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    Well, after ages and ages on these forums I now finally feel like I belong here...

I got both books AND the Audio Guide for Christmas.

Only problem is, my mother bought them for me and failed to inform Lou that they were gifts so the inscriptions, sweet as they are, are made out to Marilee instead of myself. *pouts* Oh well!! Can't wait to start reading them! Gotta get the audio guide uploaded to my iPod so I can listen to it in the car... (my car stereo was designed for iPod use and doesn't have a CD player).
    OK, couple of things:
    1. You have ALWAYS "belonged" here - everyone belongs here from the very first time they login
    2. I'm honored to have been "in your stocking" this year - hope you like the books and CD.
    3. I'd be happy to send you two new books with your name on it if you like. (or White-Out the ones you have and sign them for you LOL)
    4. No pouting
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder
    All Class

Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10 View Post
    OK, couple of things:
    1. You have ALWAYS "belonged" here - everyone belongs here from the very first time they login
    2. I'm honored to have been "in your stocking" this year - hope you like the books and CD.
    3. I'd be happy to send you two new books with your name on it if you like. (or White-Out the ones you have and sign them for you LOL)
    4. No pouting
    LOL!! Now that'd be funny... white out... *giggle*

Thanks Lou for the offer!! I think I'll keep 'em just the way they are... a reminder that I got them from my mother. After all they will eventually be passed down to Aaron so he can say they were from Grandma! LOL!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Always good to know there is no secret hand-shake, identity card, membership fee, or initiation.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

SamIAm717 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10 View Post
    OK, couple of things:
    4. No pouting
    And therein lies the difference between this message board and so many others. From your first post, you belong. Lou, that's a rare quality for those of us surfing this vast world wide web.
    “To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”