Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss Coming May 2004!!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; I checked at our B&N this afternoon- sold out here too! Congratulations!!!!...
    crashbunny is offline Moderator
    I checked at our B&N this afternoon- sold out here too!
    Congratulations!!!!

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Lou I wasn't sure which thread in the book forum was the best for this question, I check a couple of the threads and didn't see this information. How many coppies did they print in the first printing? Are they doing a second printing. I rember you were ranked pretty high on amazon for a while there did you track that week by week do you know where you peaked or if you have yet? is there a thread whee all this has been covered?

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbrian-nc.com
    Lou I wasn't sure which thread in the book forum was the best for this question, I check a couple of the threads and didn't see this information. How many coppies did they print in the first printing? Are they doing a second printing. I rember you were ranked pretty high on amazon for a while there did you track that week by week do you know where you peaked or if you have yet? is there a thread whee all this has been covered?
    Brian, Thank you for asking!

I was going to answer this question here, but since the book is no longer "Coming May 2004", I started a new thread HERE
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12