Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss Coming May 2004!!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Not a travel planner, not a guidebook, but a unique and entertaining collection of hundreds of multiple choice trivia questions, The Walt Disney World Trivia Book: Secrets, History and Fun ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Coming May 2004!!!

Not a travel planner, not a guidebook, but a unique and entertaining collection of hundreds of multiple choice trivia questions, The Walt Disney World Trivia Book: Secrets, History and Fun Facts Behind the Magic is filled with secrets and interesting facts about all aspects of Walt Disney World, America's favorite family destination. Read it at home while you plan your trip, keep the kids amused on the plane or in the car, play trivia games while waiting in line, and relive the magic of your visit back at the hotel or at home. It's a whole new way to enjoy the Disney magic.

It will be availble from our web site, DisneyWorldTrivia.com - We will be taking pre-orders beginning February! Order here and be sure to get your copy hot off the presses!!

Lou Mongello
    Book Author and Site Admin

adambreakey is offline Moderator
    Hey Ace -- I want a copy -- Let me know when we can pre-order it.

Thanks

adamb

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Adam,

Thanks!!! We'll be taking pre-orders for the book probably beginning the end of this week or starting next week sometime! It is due to be out in May, but if we get it any earlier, we'll ship it right out!!

I'll let you know as soon as we start taking orders!

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Hey Ace,

Great Site!!

How much is the book going to be. I would also be interested in getting one.

Can't have Adam be the only one with all the Disney knowledge!! :->

Todd

Todd,

WELCOME to the site!! And thanks for the kind words! It is you and the other members who will help make the site a success, and I appreciate you joining! Spread the word, (and bring the rest of the Breakeys over!)

The list price of the book is $14.95, but I'm not sure of what the final selling price may be on the site. And if anyone orders it from the www.disneyworldtrivia.com site, I'll be happy to sign it for them (if you like)

Thanks again.. Enjoy the site!! And please feel free to send me any comments, questions, feedback or suggestions!! :pc:

Have Fun!!!!

(P.S. We should start taking pre-orders by the end of this week or beginning of next week!)
    Lou Mongello

Whispy Pixie is offline A-Ticket holder
    Waaaaaaaaaaait a minute.....Adam and Todd can't be THE ONLY!! Count Pirate and I in..
    ~Pixie~
    ~Life is not complete, without Faith, Love & Pixie Dust!~
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Pirate Mickey is offline A-Ticket holder
    Isn't that just like a Pixie to start spending the Pirate's gold???

:p

Aye, but it's just a wee bit 'o gold, matey :pirate:

(I'll sign it for you if that helps ease the pain a bit)

Lou Mongello

BethBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Okay so I think my Melissa and I have to get one too - - (we cant be the only Breakey's without one!)

But only on one condition -- that Ace signs ours too

Wow!!! I'm so happy all the Breakeys are here!!!! Everyone gets a signed copy (I may have to personalize each so everyone knows who's is whose!)

Lou Mongello

ladymarganne is offline A-Ticket holder
    Can this book be purchased in bookstores like Barnes & Noble?

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Lou,

I got my book last week. It looks great!!! I am only allowing myself to read a little at a time, otherwise I would have read all of it the first night.

So, when does vol. 2 come out? You can put me down for one of those also!!

Todd
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

First, let me WELCOME you to the forums! It's nice to have you here!

With regard to the book's availability in stores: yes, it can be purchased at "brick and mortar" stores like Barnes and Noble, Borders, Waldenbooks, etc.

(And just a side note to share my happiness: My DW stopped into a B&N yesterday while out, and asked about the book... I was shocked and pleasantly surprised when they told her it had already SOLD OUT!! )

Quote Originally Posted by ladymarganne
    Can this book be purchased in bookstores like Barnes & Noble?
    Lou Mongello

ladymarganne is offline A-Ticket holder
    WOW!!! Way to go....and Congratulations!

Thanks!!! I was SO surprised to hear that!!! (I'm actually going to go into another huge B&N tonight and see if it's there). hehehe

Part of the real excitement for me about the book is just going to be able to go into a store and actually see it on the shelves!! For me, though, the ultimate would be to have the book sold in WDW; to take my daughter there and say, "Look, there's daddy's book" right on the shelves of the place that we've all come to love so much. Wow... that would be indescribable. (where's the "fingers crossed" smilie?)
    Lou Mongello

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast