Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss Read It on Plane to Florida! in the WDWRadio.com forums; I got Volume 1 for Christmas and started reading it right away, but I didn't have a lot of time because of midterm exams and stuff... But I did get ...
    WaltDisneyFan is offline A-Ticket holder

Read It on Plane to Florida!

I got Volume 1 for Christmas and started reading it right away, but I didn't have a lot of time because of midterm exams and stuff... But I did get to read it on the plane ride to Florida! Unfortunately, not near Orlando, Florida Just a couple hours away from Walt Disney World... so close, yet so far...

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I got Volumes 1 and 2 for Christmas and my plan is to take them with us on our next trip and read them in between things like, after we check into the hotel and we have some time to kill or when my son is napping or while waiting for the parade to start at the parks etc. If I read them now all I'll do is get depressed that my trip is still over 3 months away. After spending years living so close that I could go every weekend, this whole "wait a year" stuff is getting to me. The books may make it worse. LOL!!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

I'm almost the opposite- I don't get to Disney nearly as often as I'd like to, so the books are the closest I can get!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Ok so after this discussion I decided to bring my two books into work with me this morning. So... it's your fault if I'm all depressed later ok? Just Sayin'. LOL!!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    I always take one of the books with me when i do a platelet donation, an hour hooked up the the machine flies by fast!!
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    I took both of them with me to WDW this past July! I had already read both of them several times & new almost every single answer, but I used them for reference & my DW & DK's loved how I new so much neat stuff about WDW! It was fun to have all that info along!!!
    Question: How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    Answer: Does it have to be a light bulb?

That sounds like so much fun! It's hard being down here in Florida thinking about what other Florida vacations you could be on right now, lol...

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizisit View Post
    I took both of them with me to WDW this past July! I had already read both of them several times & new almost every single answer, but I used them for reference & my DW & DK's loved how I new so much neat stuff about WDW! It was fun to have all that info along!!!
    I've been going to Disney parks over the last 4 decades and read to fill the gaps between trips and to rev up the hype before going. I was stunned by how many questions I was wrong about! Granted many were not related to what we normally do or tour but still.

I sent the Triva II book with my son (bathroom reader, 6 roommates) when he was a CP CM this fall. They all became little know it all CM's quickly.

amberpi is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I just got both books on Friday for my birthday and intend to read them on the way to WDW on Wednesday, or hopefully, sleep all the way there so I'm well rested and ready to go!