Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss The Little Things in the WDWRadio.com forums; Well, I finished Book One and am now on Book Two. I just love the little details that make such a huge impact on the dream! This is a reader's/researcher's ...
    smith913 is offline Fastpass Holder

The Little Things

Well, I finished Book One and am now on Book Two. I just love the little details that make such a huge impact on the dream! This is a reader's/researcher's paradise! Thanks, Lou!! (Love my signed copies, btw!)
    I love the one I just read about Snow White and Ariel CM's not being able to have tans! I easily see that for Snow White, but never thought about mermaids not having tan lines!! Who'da thought??
    Now where did I read about the buildings on Main Street getting smaller as you head to the castle? I just love that! I can't wait to go back and really look at these things! Your thoughts . . . . ?
    Samantha

October 2005 - All Star Movies, October 2006 - Pop Century, October 2008 - Pop Century, October 2009 - Pop Century, October 2011 - Pop Century

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    You have signed copies!!!!! You lucky thing x x

Yep! If you order them on this site, they are signed (not to me personally . . . .) But it is a really cool touch!
    Samantha

October 2005 - All Star Movies, October 2006 - Pop Century, October 2008 - Pop Century, October 2009 - Pop Century, October 2011 - Pop Century

Oh! Got the calendar, too! Nothin' like starting my students' day with a bit of Disney Trivia!!
    Samantha

willywilly99 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm not sure whether to be worried or exhilarated by the thinking and rethinking that Tinker Bell the Movie has received. The project has been tooled, retooled and then retooled again. It started with the poor quality of the original animation. The project was scrapped and restarted.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I think Lou's books rock.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.