Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss Question about the Audio Guide in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi! I am interested in buying both the Main Street and Adventureland Audio Guides. Is there anyway that you can transfer the downloadable version into itunes and put in on ...
    rollecoasterfan is offline A-Ticket holder

Question Question about the Audio Guide New ? see post 4

Hi!
    I am interested in buying both the Main Street and Adventureland Audio Guides. Is there anyway that you can transfer the downloadable version into itunes and put in on ipods? If you cant, I assume the cds can be put into itunes, right?

Thanks,
    rollecoasterfan
    Last edited by rollecoasterfan; 07-16-2008 at 08:26 PM.
    What would the world be like with out WDW??

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Yes, you can absolutely import these into iTunes and/or burn a CD from the downloadable version. All you have to do after unzupping the file with the tracks is import them into iTunes. The album artwork is associated with teh files as well.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Mongello View Post
    Yes, you can absolutely import these into iTunes and/or burn a CD from the downloadable version. All you have to do after unzupping the file with the tracks is import them into iTunes. The album artwork is associated with teh files as well.
    Thanks Lou

Alright, I just downloaded it, and now I cant find the file. The computer cant even find it. Do you know what its filied under?

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Depends on your browser, operating system, etc. Do a search on your computer for ZIP files and see what comes up
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day

Re: Question about the Audio Guide

is there another way of completing the purchase of these items without having to have PayPal? i've never really been interested in getting an account with them, never buy anything that i would need to use it for. well until now i guess.

DisneyFreak#1 is offline A-Ticket holder

I have the email with the links to my two audiobooks. But, I'm going to need more detailed instruction on how to import to iTunes and then on to my iPhone.

DisneyFreak#1 is offline A-Ticket holder

How do you search for zip files? I also can't locate the files. How do you unzip files?

mouselover4ever is offline A-Ticket holder

I seem to be having a similar problem, I purchased one of the audio guides and have twice downloaded it from the link provided in the email, but my computer can't seem to find the files to play them. I see the Audioguide in Itunes, but when I try to play it it says the original file can't be found. I have spent several hours trying to find it and figure this out and am just getting to the point of wishing I had ordered a CD instead because then I could at least listen to it. Anyone have any ideas? Any help/suggestions appreciated as right now I am just feeling like I threw away money I didn't really have.

Thanks.
    happily afflicted with DOCD (Disney Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)

mouselover4ever is offline A-Ticket holder

Well, not sure why Itunes doesn't like that file never could get it to play there. But did figure out to unzip it and play it with Windows Media Player. So now I'm happy! I can listen to Audioguide while working on scrapbook from last trip!
    happily afflicted with DOCD (Disney Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)

Callie45 is offline A-Ticket holder

Yes, exactly the same question I wanted to ask.Whether the audio guide can be downloaded or not? I must say, I am very lucky to have a vacation package forums from where we can get daily updates about the things related to vacations.

Callie45 is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello,
    I think you really want to buy an audio guide but I would suggest you the vacation packages forums where you need not to buy any audio guide. You just have to visit their and collect all the information and tips about particular places.