Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss Question for Lou--Audio Guide to Frontierland? in the WDWRadio.com forums; Lou Mongello, do you happen to have any idea of when the Audio Guide to Frontierland will be completed and ready for purchase. I've already been enjoying your Audio Guides ...
    KINGCRAB is offline Annual Passholder

Question for Lou--Audio Guide to Frontierland?

Lou Mongello, do you happen to have any idea of when the Audio Guide to Frontierland will be completed and ready for purchase.

I've already been enjoying your Audio Guides to Main Street and Adventureland and they're wonderful and I just can't wait for the next installment to come out.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Kingcrab, there were quite a few months between the Main Street guide and the Adventureland guide's release. Adventureland has only been out a few weeks. The production of the guides depends on when he can go down to WDW from NJ to research and record.
    In other words, it will be at least several more months.
    I would guess if anything he'll push to have it available in December for Mousefest, but there's also the new magazine, the podcast, the website, a wife and 2 kids, and a few million other things.
    Last edited by disneydame2004; 08-13-2008 at 09:33 PM.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page