Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss Main Street Audio Guide Question in the WDWRadio.com forums; I recently downloaded the Adventureland Audio Guide (I don't know why I waited so long to buy it). I was surprised to see that this Audio Guide has individual tracks! ...
    wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts

Question Main Street Audio Guide Question

I recently downloaded the Adventureland Audio Guide (I don't know why I waited so long to buy it). I was surprised to see that this Audio Guide has individual tracks! When I went to itunes, I saw that Main Street also now has individual tracks.
    Does anyone know if there is a way to separate my downloaded Main Street Audio Guide into individual tracks like the new ones have??? Is there a program on Windows Vista that can do this? Thanks for your help!
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

OnlyImagination is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Main Street Audio Guide Question

The only thing that I can suggest is to download an audio editor such as Audacity, WavePad, Nero, etc. Then you can load up the CD into the program of your choice and trim the beginning and end of where you want the track to be. You can save your newly made track as an .mp3 and load it into iTunes from File> Add file to library. I don't think that there is a built in audio editor for Vista. Someone who uses Vista more frequently might know better though. It might take a little while but that's the best idea I got. Hope it helps!
    -Jonathan
    "Walt Disney World is a tribute to the philosophy and life of Walter Elias Disney and to the talents, the dedication, and the loyalty of the entire Disney organization that made Walt Disney's dream come true." Roy O. Disney

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

I have a better idea! Why don't you just send me your email address and I'll send you a link so you can download the updated version of the Main Street Guide with individual tracks, OK?
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

OnlyImagination is offline A-Ticket holder

That Lou, is the best idea i've heard all day. Thanks.
    -Jonathan
    "Walt Disney World is a tribute to the philosophy and life of Walter Elias Disney and to the talents, the dedication, and the loyalty of the entire Disney organization that made Walt Disney's dream come true." Roy O. Disney