Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss Where are they?! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Suffering from mild panic attack - I just bought the download version of the Audio Guide 3 pack & haven't received any notice about how to download them. I used ...
    neumanzoo is offline B-Ticket Holder

Where are they?!

Suffering from mild panic attack - I just bought the download version of the Audio Guide 3 pack & haven't received any notice about how to download them. I used PayPal. If it isn't an instant transaction, how long does it take to get them? I received my receipt from PayPal but nothing else. Just worried that I may have messed up! Thanks & looking forward to

1 small world is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Where are they?!

Hopefully, you've seen an email by now...

they send you a download code
    and the link to the download site

if not... contact them

mine was almost immediately do-able

Nothing yet Do you know whom I should contact? I have the receipt form PayPal showing it paid (instant transaction on Sunday) but nothing about the download info. I'm fine to wait if needed, I just don't want to forget about it and then not have it for our upcoming trip!

Thanks so much

This post can be deleted - "cousin Lou" took care of it Thanks!

Longhorn Disney is offline A-Ticket holder

I just ordered mine, too, and was wondering what to expect since I haven't received anything except the receipt. I don't mind waiting, but it may be good to add a note to the site where you order, just to remove the mystery. Looking forward to using them during a visit in a couple weeks!
    "You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world... but it requires people to make the dream a reality" ~ Walt Disney

"(Gasp)... Mom, it looks like Who-ville!" - The little girl next to us on the bus when she saw the Magic Kingdom at Christmas

Longhorn Disney is offline A-Ticket holder

Can anyone help with this? I ordered the audio guides last weekend and still don't have anything except the receipt. We're leaving Thursday for Disney and plan to use them on the trip. Thanks!
    "You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world... but it requires people to make the dream a reality" ~ Walt Disney

"(Gasp)... Mom, it looks like Who-ville!" - The little girl next to us on the bus when she saw the Magic Kingdom at Christmas

buffyscrubs is offline A-Ticket holder

Do not worry!!!It always like this!!!Just wait patiently!!!

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    supernatural dvd at dvdscollection blog