Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss Reviews in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi! I just want to add my 2 c's here... As I said in my Introduction Post, I haven't manage to put the book away for the first couple of ...
    Jonas_Swe is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi!

I just want to add my 2 c's here...

As I said in my Introduction Post, I haven't manage to put the book away for the first couple of days...

I think it's awesome, and it makes you want to search for more fun facts about WDW.

I just know that when I come to WDW I will notice and admire soo much more of the surroundings , from landscaping, props and hidden details in the buildings on the entire resort!

THANK YOU for a funny, inspiering and very informative book!
    Jonas_Swe

2005: Walt Disney World - First Time!
    Wilderness Lodge - 10 days
    Boardwalk Inn - 10 Days
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'September 19, 2005 9:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=black> Countdown to my First WDW Vacation </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'WDW here I come!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

iamdaisyduck is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Lou I actually bought mine in the store (Borders I think) but would have bought it here is I knew I could have it signed!

I LOVE it, and quiz people all the time with it! It's actually how I found the site!

Oh, and the Dedication actually got me choked up. You are very sweet.

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    Lou, I just got done reading mine today and I love it. It just makes want to learn more and more about WDW. (Maybe you should put out a second edition???). Anyways I love the book and will be carrying with me WDW. Thanks for putting such a great book out there on the market. I hope to read more from you.
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Kyle,

Thanks!! So happy to hear that you enjoyed it and really apprecaite your enthusiasm about it!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    The first time I opened the book in Oct. it took me only two days to read it. It the best information I seen about WDW that didn't have to do with traveling to it. The best gift I ever got up to now. If it was not MickeyNew.com I would of never known about it. Thank you for a great book

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Jarmitc, Thanks so much for the compliments about the book! Seeing you describe it as the "best information" is sincerely appreciated. Thank YOU for the great review!!!
    Lou Mongello

sterm26 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Got mine today, I'll probably have it finished by tomorrow night!!!!

It looks fabulous...but it earned me another eye-roll from my boss (I have my stuff shipped to the office), who just doesn't get my fascination with the Mouse.

Thanks for the quick delivery & nice personalized note!
    Last edited by sterm26; 02-25-2005 at 03:40 PM.
    WDW offsite 1979, '83, '86, '87, '89,' 93

ASMo November 2003 (Love Bug)

Pop Century February 2005 (50's)

Pop Century February 2006 (60's)

Pop Century August 2006 (60's)

Coronado Springs February 2009

Disneyland August 1988 (L.A.)

Disneyland August 2005 (Anaheim Plaza)

"His name's Tron, fights for the Users..."

Thanks for the order Sterm, and hope you enjoy it! tell your boss if he wants totake me to WDW, i'm sure i can convince him to love the Mouse... or at least get a free trip out of it.

And if you (and anyone else that read the book), don't mind, a nice review on Amazon.com is always appreciated. Thanks again!!!
    Lou Mongello

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    Quote Originally Posted by sterm26
    Got mine today, I'll probably have it finished by tomorrow night!!!!

It looks fabulous...but it earned me another eye-roll from my boss (I have my stuff shipped to the office), who just doesn't get my fascination with the Mouse.

Thanks for the quick delivery & nice personalized note!
    Sterm, you are very close to me. where do you work? i'm in Dresher

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Hmmm.....I got "give lou's book a nice review on Amazon and get a free trip" out of Lou's post.

WOOHOO! Thanks Lou, I'll go write that glowing review right now! Book me at the Polynesian, I've been wanting to try that resort!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Smile Philadelphia

I live in South Philly, and work in Center City at a law firm. I also work part-time for the Phillies, at Citizen's Bank Park, during the baseball season.

Lou, my boss enjoys Disney World, but he can't fathom buying trivia books about it, or visiting there more than once every 5 years. I say, more room for me!!!
    Last edited by sterm26; 02-25-2005 at 04:41 PM.

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    Quote Originally Posted by sterm26
    I live in South Philly, and work in Center City at a law firm. I also work part-time for the Phillies, at Citizen's Bank Park, during the baseball season.
    Center City, guess you take SEPTA. the commute for me to Center City is not worth it.

on the Penn Pike, between the Willow Grove and Ft. Washington tolls, the big Prudential office building, my office is right behind there.

I live 1 1/2 blocks from the subway. It's crummy but quick!

I used to do a lot of delivery work up in Ft. Washington, I know the area you're talking about.

Sorry to go off-track with this personal stuff!

When I finish the book, I'll definitely put a review on Amazon, B & N, and Epinions, if they have a listing for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandabella
    Hmmm.....I got "give lou's book a nice review on Amazon and get a free trip" out of Lou's post.

WOOHOO! Thanks Lou, I'll go write that glowing review right now! Book me at the Polynesian, I've been wanting to try that resort!
    Oh, I have your King Kamahamea Suite at the Poly all ready for you ;-)
    Lou Mongello

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast