Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss Reviews in the WDWRadio.com forums; Originally Posted by sterm26 When I finish the book, I'll definitely put a review on Amazon, B & N, and Epinions, if they have a listing for it. Thanks!! I ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by sterm26
    When I finish the book, I'll definitely put a review on Amazon, B & N, and Epinions, if they have a listing for it.
    Thanks!! I really appreciate it!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

sterm26 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Talking Epinions

I had the honor of writing the first review of the book on Epinions.com!

If you've never heard of that site, it's a place where the general public can enter their own reviews of all kinds of products. The is a large section just on Disney World books, the theme parks & resorts, even the individual attractions. Epinion members who read your reviews can rate and comment on them. Best of all, each time someone looks at your review, you are paid a royalty. (Don't be expecting to pay for your next WDW vacation...I've made $26 in 5 years)

Please check out my review there (help me get some more pennies!!!), and give this book some more love in the process!

(Sorry for the cheap plug, Lou!!)
    Last edited by sterm26; 02-27-2005 at 11:02 PM.
    WDW offsite 1979, '83, '86, '87, '89,' 93

ASMo November 2003 (Love Bug)

Pop Century February 2005 (50's)

Pop Century February 2006 (60's)

Pop Century August 2006 (60's)

Coronado Springs February 2009

Disneyland August 1988 (L.A.)

Disneyland August 2005 (Anaheim Plaza)

"His name's Tron, fights for the Users..."

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    WOW!!!

What a great review! Thank you SO much for that!!! No need to apologize for the "plug" - in fact, here's a link to the review itself:

http://www.epinions.com/content_174873415300

Thanks again! These wonderful reviews are sincerely appreciated!
    Lou Mongello

Speaking of reviews, thanks to whomever (The Todd) posted the latest review on Amazon.com

In addition to being quite flattering, I literally laughed at loud at the last paragraph (Which you'll have to read to enjoy!)
    Lou Mongello

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Speaking of reviews, thanks to whomever (The Todd) posted the latest review on Amazon.com

In addition to being quite flattering, I literally laughed at loud at the last paragraph (Which you'll have to read to enjoy!)
    you're welcome!

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ead.php?t=1622

Grumpy,

All kidding aside, thank you.
    Lou Mongello

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    Grumpy,

All kidding aside, thank you.
    you may want to hold off on that and see what i write for Barnes & Noble!

DisneyGuy81 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Arrow Book Review

In the past few years, I have had the opportunity to read several books and watch many specials on Walt Disney World. Lou has created a masterpiece here. This book not only addresses many facts of the Walt Disney World resort but Lou does it in a fun and engaging way. This book is great for the veteran Disney buff or the person who has never been and is curious to see what it's about. Nothing comes closer to being in the real place. I reccommend this book to anyone who wants to know anything about WDW.

Thanks Lou for all the information. It was a great book. I will be reading it again, I am sure.

Scott
    -Scott

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!

WOW!!!

"Masterpiece"?? Willie Shakespeare, look out!!

My sincere thanks for such a glowing review, Scott. I appreciate you purchasing the book, and for the wonderful recommendation.

Lou Mongello

DisneyGuy81 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Anytime Lou. It was a great book. Thanks for writing it.

Scott
    -Scott

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!

I'm a little late on this but I read that last paragraph and saw what you meant! That's too funny (not that I doubt that all of it's true ) ! Whomever "The Todd" is they gave an awsome review!

Here's MY review: Even if I didn't know Lou while reading the book, I would still say it's a Disney masterpiece!!! I just can't imagine that there could be a true Disney fan who hasn't read the Disney World Trivia book. They just wouldn't be true Disney fans. I've finished it and absolutely think there should be a Disney World Trivia 2! (No pressure, Lou. ) Anyway, I just think that Disney World Trivia was the best WDW trivia book there is. Thank you Lou for making such an awsome book for the world to read.
    Izzy

Quote Originally Posted by BelleGurl
    ...it's a Disney masterpiece!!! I just can't imagine that there could be a true Disney fan who hasn't read the Disney World Trivia book. They just wouldn't be true Disney fans. I've finished it and absolutely think there should be a Disney World Trivia 2! (No pressure, Lou. ) Anyway, I just think that Disney World Trivia was the best WDW trivia book there is. Thank you Lou for making such an awsome book for the world to read.
    WOW!!!!

Belle my dear, that is such an incredible review! A "masterpiece", huh??! I'm flattered.

You don't know how good it makes me feel to hear that you and others are enjoying the book so much. When I set out to write it, I had hoped that people would have as much fun reading it as I did researching and writing it. It's comments like that which made the entire process worthwhile. Thank you for letting me know my 3:30 a.m. nights weren't for nothing.

Lou Mongello

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    WOW!!!!

Belle my dear, that is such an incredible review! A "masterpiece", huh??! I'm flattered.

You don't know how good it makes me feel to hear that you and others are enjoying the book so much. When I set out to write it, I had hoped that people would have as much fun reading it as I did researching and writing it. It's comments like that which made the entire process worthwhile. Thank you for letting me know my 3:30 a.m. nights weren't for nothing.

Words cannot express how good the Walt Disney World Trivia Book is. It's awesome Lou.
    Izzy

imtxag85 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Lou:

I saw your book at a local bookstore and will probably pick up a copy before my next WDW trip in May! I did the scavenger hunt last trip and had a blast!

One other thing...this website is great! I joined in January and everyone here seems really pleasant and very polite. I wandered over to the "Disney Board" website one day - the setup is much like this, but the topics wander to many other things and the people's remarks are often surly.

Thanks for a great experience!

Kathy
    Last edited by imtxag85; 03-27-2005 at 06:49 PM.
    "A truly great library contains something in it to offend everyone."
    ~Jo Godwin
    "When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage."

Walt Disney

Belle... thank you SO much! Thats was such a nice thing to say!

imxtag... Thanks!! if you'd rather order from this site, I would be happy to sign and personalize the book for you! (http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/shop.php)
    Lou Mongello

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast