Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss Reviews in the WDWRadio.com forums; OK, I may be asking for it here, but... Got your copy of the Walt Disney World Trivia Book? Love it? Hate it? Want to review it? Post your book ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Lightbulb Reviews

OK, I may be asking for it here, but...

Got your copy of the Walt Disney World Trivia Book? Love it? Hate it? Want to review it?

Post your book review here.

Who knows, maybe your review will be printed with the book somtime in the future somewhere (if all goes well)

Thanks again to all of you who ordered the book. I hope you enjoy it!!!!
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 06-23-2004 at 04:48 PM.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Still enjoying it. Will let you know as I get more into it.

tiggerguy is online now All Around Good Guy
    I have learned a few new things just in the first chapter alone
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Talking

Let me thank all of you again who have either posted a review or sent me a mesage with kind words about the book. I appreciate it and hope that you all enjoy the book as much and have as much fun reading it as I did writing it!

In addition to any reviews posted here, if anyone would like to post a (hopefully positive) review on

Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1887140492/qid=1085499835/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl14/102-6285946-3940942?v=glance&s=books&n=507846)

or Barnes & Noble.com http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=O9t1MaFy7G&isbn=1887140492& itm=1

it would help out immensely!

I appreciate you taking the time to let me know, either here or via email/PM that you like the book!! Thank you again!!

Lou Mongello

pparm is offline A-Ticket holder
    I received my book last week and am loving it! But, it is making me realize how much I don't know!!! I think I'm going to make a count down chain for my family and our friends, (with whom we're overlapping our vacation) and add some of these questions to each link!

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Quote Originally Posted by pparm
    add some of these questions to each link!
    Great Idea!

judycats is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Lou i'll try to post a review this week! i am almost finished with the book and love it! weve been also using the book to quiz each other and now really cant wait for our trip! thanks and great job

Main Street Magic is offline D-Ticket Holder

Good Review on Mouseplanet.com

For those of you who do not check out other Disney web sites, Lou's book got a great review on www.mouseplanet.com today. Everyone check it out.

(the article has inspired me to go out and purchase the book!) (of course this web site had a little to do with that as well!!!)

I need to improve my trival knowledge of WDW beyond the "key under the mat" and stuff like that and I need to do it before October (which is when I will be going down there again).

Nice job on the book, Lou.....Next time I'm in Frontierland I'll pick it up
    Keep your hands and arms inside the post at all times and remember no smoking or flash photography please!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Great book informative find out things i never knew

Quote Originally Posted by Main Street Mag
    For those of you who do not check out other Disney web sites, Lou's book got a great review on www.mouseplanet.com today. Everyone check it out.

(the article has inspired me to go out and purchase the book!) (of course this web site had a little to do with that as well!!!)

I need to improve my trival knowledge of WDW beyond the "key under the mat" and stuff like that and I need to do it before October (which is when I will be going down there again).

Nice job on the book, Lou.....Next time I'm in Frontierland I'll pick it up
    I was pleasantly surprised to see such a nice review by Mike Scopa. His article is well written (I know I'm biased now), and offers a lengthy, in-depth breakdown of the book.

Thanks for purchasing a copy of the book as well! Now, if I only could get it into Frontierland... but that's another story...
    Lou Mongello

Also, if anyone has seen an article or review of the book anywhere online, please post the link here (or PM it to me if it really stinks)

Thanks!!
    Lou Mongello

mondo1748 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Hey we have the quiz book Lou, maybe we need a straight fact book now. I saw a review a while back that someone was hoping that is was just straight facts. Your half way there already. I know you can add that sense of humor you have to it and give us a great tour throught the park with your organizational skills (as demonstrated already in the book we all bought.....PS if you haven't bought it yet what are you waiting for????)

QuackAttack is offline A-Ticket holder
    I have enjoyed my copy over and over again. Love the layout and the information is excellent. It lays here right next to me as I type, is a hard book to put down and not read over and over.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Lou, just got my copy in the mail today. It should be required reading for all WDW fanatics. Thanks for the inscription.

P.S. You have very nice handwriting. Are you an artist also?
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Thank you, thank you, thank you all! I really appreciate it!
    Lou Mongello

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast