Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss Wooooooooo Hooooooooooo in the WDWRadio.com forums; The mailman did NOT forget about me!! I pulled into my driveway today and noticed my mailbox wasn't shut all the way! Sure enough, there was my manilla bubble envelope ...
    Jennifer2003 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Thumbs up Wooooooooo Hooooooooooo

The mailman did NOT forget about me!! I pulled into my driveway today and noticed my mailbox wasn't shut all the way!

Sure enough, there was my manilla bubble envelope from the DISNEY WORLD TRIVIA BOOK!!!

Thanks Lou! I'm in the middle of chapter 1...i haven't gotten that many questions right, so I'm glad I'm no expert so i can really get some use out of this book.

And it's the perfect size too, any change in dimensions, it wouldn't have fit in my mailbox!!

Congrats on a job well done!!!

Jennifer

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Wow, Jennifer... Thank you so much for that enthusiastic repsonse!

Happy to see you are enjoying the book, and that the questions are challenging (and hopefully fun and informative, too!).

As for the size of the book, it was actually something that was well-thought out by the publisher and myself. We wanted the book to (not only fit in your mailbox ), but be portable enough to carry with you to the parks!

Thank you again for the kind words and support!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Jennifer2003 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I'm still getting a lot of questions wrong LOL but I'm really glad I have this book. It will help me when I become a travel agent and I can give people little Disney tidbits they wouldn't have gotten elsewhere.

The book also makes me want to go on all the backstage tours i can!

Thanks again! :mickey: