Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss Michael Eisner reads the WDW Trivia Book!!!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Pat-what a cool thing to do!! And Lou-I am certain even Mr. Eisner will learn plenty of info from reading your book! I re-read many of the parts again on ...
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Pat-what a cool thing to do!!

And Lou-I am certain even Mr. Eisner will learn plenty of info from reading your book! I re-read many of the parts again on my recent trip to WDW-to sort of "reeducate" myself on the park I would be visiting that day, etc. Anyway, congrats!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004
    Mr. Eisner did sign many additional copies while there was no one on his line, so if you really want one, you could call the Wall Street Borders at 212-964-1988 and probably get one sent to you.
    I'm sorry, I'm trying hard, really hard to stay positive here, but you just can't help laughing at that! Still, good stuff. I look forward to seeing who picks the book up next!

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    That is so awesome Lou! I can't wait to get my copy!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

foreshadow is offline A-Ticket holder
    Wow, Lou!! You sure hit a home run, getting Michael Eisner to sign your book!
    Anna

Been Missin' My Mickey Bars since September 9th
    See them October 28-30!
    -Four Parks//One World-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123