Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss Royalty Reads The DWT Book! (OMG OMG!!!!) in the WDWRadio.com forums; Where will it end?!?!...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

Royalty Reads The DWT Book! (OMG OMG!!!!)

Where will it end?!?!

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Adorable! Don't know how you do it. To me, turning on the computer is hard!
    Izzy

I guess no one digs the royalty...

except the lovely, and oh so gorgeous... BelleGurl

( )

Last edited by Lou Mongello; 06-20-2005 at 10:06 PM.

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    Where will it end?!?!

Love it Tampa!
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I love it too....

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    That's so cool!!!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I dig it, dude.
    They call me "Nana"

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Wow those are great photographics. Did you take them, or are they someone elses work?

No, these photographs are from random (I think they're random, I normally do things so quickly I forget) family members of DWT! Personally I can think of 101 better things to do with my time in WDW then to chase charcters, but I'm glad people make the time to take these type of pics.

Unfortunately though, some people have a problem with their pictures being used (even for the family's entertainment), especially without permission and recognition, so alterations like the above will longer be done (by me anyways).

When I've altered random pics (for your entertainment), I've never placed them beyond this site (which leads to my confusion), nor do I store them. I upload them, have the site save them, and discard them.

Personally I don't mind having my pics played with or used in someone's own way (in fact I'd be flattered), and I don't think I have a right to mind either. I've placed my pics on the internet, they now belong to the world, period. If I felt strongly enough about plagiarism and copyrighting, I'd put them on protective site's like anglefire or tripod.
    Last edited by Tampa; 06-21-2005 at 06:02 PM.

Disneynut57 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Sorry to hear that Tampa I have always enjoyed what you have been able to do with the pics. It has been worth hrs of laughter. Seems like someone who has taken pics like these would understand that laughter and joy is what makes the pics worth anything anyways. Keep up the good work

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    As a Photographer/Artist (and someone trained in copyright laws), I can understand were the owner of the photographs is coming from. Their work is a creation of theirs and to see it altered in anyway, itís like watching their work be destroyed. Itís like taking Da Vinciís Mona Lisa and putting Mickey Ears on it. You wouldnít think of doing that (besides itís illegal), so itís the same as thisÖon a smaller scale.

Tampa, your work is funny, if it was done with permission of the photographer.
    Last edited by Stitch; 06-21-2005 at 09:18 PM.

I can understand their point too, until they've downloaded their work to the internet. Only then, it becomes, whoever wants it. You'd be suprised when pic searching, how many family pics you will find (3 of 10 are normally Lou's `) and you know what? They've been made public, for you. Do as you wish with them! you could even make a giant wall mural (btw how's that coming Grump?) if you wanted to!

I can understand wanting recongnition on such great pics. In the begining I made sure sources were given and I fell away from that and for that, I apologize.

But permission? That's like asking the local paper if you can go ahead and fill in the crossword puzzles.

dznygoddess is offline A-Ticket holder
    asking the local paper to do their crossword puzzles..... I can't stop laughing! That was good Tampa

I like the pic's, wish you could do more!
    ~You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting~

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Tampa, I always enjoy your pics, altered or just posted. I only have like three (and, very boring!) photos in my gallery here right now, but hey, help yourself...
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    they are very cute pics tampa....and as long as you are not making a profit on them i see nothing wrong with flattering someone with thinking that their pics are good enuf to be used for something to entertain someone....if someone does not want their pics to be used as backgrounds(which i've done to quite a few pics on here and on allearsnet) or altered or whatever do not put them on the WORLD WIDE WEB or if you do put the thing on it so when you right click it says you can not use.
    Personally i would be flattered that someone thot my pics were good enuf to do something with..had i had any up(pretty much could figure out how) i would be honored for you to mutilate them to your hearts content.:-)
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast