Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss George H W Bush and George W Bush read DWT! in the WDWRadio.com forums; I was at a meeting with my dad a couple weeks ago, and George Bush was there to sign a $286B bill. I happened to glance him carrying his very ...
    WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!

George H W Bush and George W Bush read DWT!

I was at a meeting with my dad a couple weeks ago, and George Bush was there to sign a $286B bill. I happened to glance him carrying his very own copy of DWT!

Lou, you should so proud of yourself. It has made it to the Oval Office on the President's desk!
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

As usual...he has his priorities messed up!

I tried to pass by without making a political statement...but I just couldn't do it!!!! Don't pull me into things like this Scott!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    As usual...he has his priorities messed up!

I tried to pass by without making a political statement...but I just couldn't do it!!!! Don't pull me into things like this Scott!
    I couldn't agree with you more.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Politics, Politics, Politics-
    We now need a picture of Hillary holding the book.

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Wow first Eisner.. now the Bush Men??? who's it gonna be next Lou?? I'm betting on the Pope...

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    Well, he HAS been seen around the resort on a few occassions...
    And you'll get nothing bad from me, disneydreamer98. I couldn't agree more!

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

SecondStar is offline Why is the rum gone?!?!
    First of all, without trying to flame anyone, I think you shouldn't make comments about the president if you've never been one and had the responsiblities that the president has. I know you all think you could do better, but judging by the amount of time you spend on the forum, you've got alot more free time than a president could hope to have. So until you are ableto plant your happy behind in the chair behind the desk in the oh so famously shaped office, I suggest you don't trash a man for attempting to do a job you certainly can't do.

Secondly, I'm with Lori. I believe the Pope's been seen in that glass container with a copy of the book...
    : Stephanie:

this is what dreams are made of

Quote Originally Posted by SecondStar
    First of all, without trying to flame anyone, I think you shouldn't make comments about the president if you've never been one and had the responsiblities that the president has. I know you all think you could do better, but judging by the amount of time you spend on the forum, you've got alot more free time than a president could hope to have. So until you are ableto plant your happy behind in the chair behind the desk in the oh so famously shaped office, I suggest you don't trash a man for attempting to do a job you certainly can't do.

Secondly, I'm with Lori. I believe the Pope's been seen in that glass container with a copy of the book...
    I never once said that I could "do better"...I wouldn't want the job for anything! The last I checked, this was America and one of our rights is Freedom of Speech, therefore, I choose to exercise it. I wasn't personally attacking any member of this site or judging them. And as far as the "amount of time" that I spend on the forum....I'm not employed by the tax payers of America and can use my time as I choose.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    I never once said that I could "do better"...I wouldn't want the job for anything! The last I checked, this was America and one of our rights is Freedom of Speech, therefore, I choose to exercise it. I wasn't personally attacking any member of this site or judging them. And as far as the "amount of time" that I spend on the forum....I'm not employed by the tax payers of America and can use my time as I choose.

Nice wording princess. You're really good at being snotty.
    Last edited by SecondStar; 09-09-2005 at 12:22 PM.

I'm sorry to engage in a political discussion here SecondStar, and I know you'll differ as will many others. But, in my opinion, George W Bush is one of the most incompetent men to have ever walked the White House's corridor.

Also, the comment about members and the responsibilities, yadayadahyadah. First off, it doesn't apply to me. I'm a citizen of the UK, and thanful for being so. You may ask why therefore does a British citizen care? Maybe it's something to do with Iraq, perhaps? Mmmm....

Secondly, let's not talk 'free time' and Dubya. Let's really not go there for the sake of civilty and the friendly community we have here. I've seen forums collapse from discussions like this before...

I know you'll disagree with me, and that's great that you have an opinion. But I won't say anymore, I don't come here to talk politics.
    Last edited by 20K; 09-09-2005 at 12:34 PM.

- Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by 20K
    I'm sorry to engage in a political discussion here SecondStar, and I know you'll differ as will many others. But, in my opinion, George W Bush is one of the most incompetent men to have ever walked the White House's corridor.

I know you'll disagree with me, and that's great that you have an opinion. But I won't say anymore, I don't come here to talk politics.
    From your previous posts, it seems to me that your residency is not in the US.. did I understand correctly?

Yeah, you'll notice I've just edited my post to clarify the situation, and how some of the comments didn't apply. I can appreciate the incredible responsibilities of holding such a position of power anywhere in the world. I also, to save you saying so, can not accurately comment on them, as I have not experienced them.

But the complete lack of action in the aftermath of New Orleans has cemented my beliefs.
    Last edited by 20K; 09-09-2005 at 12:36 PM.

- Walt Disney

Unless you have anything further to add SecondStar that you'd want me to reply to (I'd be more than happy to), I'm going to bail on this topic while we're still all talking to each other.

Scottieboy, your photos were great, keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing who'll be reading the book next.

- Walt Disney

No, I don't have anything else to add. I wasn't exactly backing up the pres, so to speak... just stating my opinion.

Just so everyone knows....secondstar and I have PM'd each other and there are no hard feelings! Isn't it great when people can just agree to disagree and move on!? And it was all resolved quickly so it didn't blow up like a big balloon and burst all over our DWT Family!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast