Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss Lou's in the News in the WDWRadio.com forums; WOW!! Really? What a (pardon the pun and my singing again) "small world"! What does he doe for them? Where in NJ does he live? Oh, and thanks for the ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    WOW!! Really? What a (pardon the pun and my singing again) "small world"! What does he doe for them? Where in NJ does he live?

Oh, and thanks for the "raves" about the book!!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

buzzfanmom is offline A-Ticket holder
    My parents actually live in Bethlehem, PA now which is about and hour away from the Courier News. My Dad has been a circulation manager at the paper for years. He has been comuting ever since we moved to PA in 1987. I grew up in Greenbrook, NJ which is right off Rt. 22 in the middle of the state. So I am still a "Jersey girl" at heart even though life has taken me to Maine.
    "Its a small, small world"....pardon my singing too!
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'December 01, 2004 6:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkgreen>Countdown to Family Reunion at POR!!!</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Wooooo hoooooooo!!!!!!!!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Hey, I grew up in Plainfield (not far off 22! - the nicest, most traffic-free highway in the U.S.) (Where is the sarcastic smilie????)
    Lou Mongello

buzzfanmom is offline A-Ticket holder
    NO WAY!!! I was born at Muhlenberg Hospital in Plainfield! I also went to school at St. John's in Dunellen. That's so weird! It really is a small world. When my parents moved us to PA I was 13 and never wanted to leave NJ. We ended up moving to a nice town in PA that was also right off of Rt. 22!!!! Its a little different in PA, there is no stores or restaurants on the highway, just exits. Still LOADED with traffic!!!!
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'December 01, 2004 6:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkgreen>Countdown to Family Reunion at POR!!!</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Wooooo hoooooooo!!!!!!!!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

huskybear is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Hey, I grew up in Plainfield (not far off 22! - the nicest, most traffic-free highway in the U.S.) (Where is the sarcastic smilie????)
    I grew up in Edison (Grove Ave.) probably not too far from you. My mom still lives there.

Husky - Really??? I live right off Inman, near the Inman Grove shopping center (I live in Westgate II).

I won't even sing "it's a small world". Promise. Then again, the song is now stuck in your head.
    Lou Mongello

Yeah, really..thanks for that!! My mom lives right by Inman Grove Ctr. as well at Greenwood. It truely is a small world...

Right down the street!!!
    Lou Mongello

Practically neighbors . I'm in NY, but I try to get out to NJ once-a-week.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Just thought I'd post a copy of an article that appeared in a New Jersey paper (the Courier-News) a couple of weeks ago.

Please stop laughing at how I look.
    You go girl :mickey:
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    Congrats Lou!

You are mentioned in this weeks All Ears Newsletter !!

It quotes you about the Germany Pavilion and the missing ride
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    ...And I got an email from Amazon.com today advertising 30% off the 2005 Unofficial Guide to WDW. It included a "More to Explore" section, with The Walt Disney World Trivia Book featured right between Birnbaum's 2005 and Hidden Mickeys!

Looks like Lou's on his way to that book signing tour & celebrity status!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004
    ...And I got an email from Amazon.com today advertising 30% off the 2005 Unofficial Guide to WDW. It included a "More to Explore" section, with The Walt Disney World Trivia Book featured right between Birnbaum's 2005 and Hidden Mickeys!

Looks like Lou's on his way to that book signing tour & celebrity status!
    Thanks for the info! That's always nice to see! As for celebrity.... not sure about THAT. Maybe here. And to my wife and mother. That's about it.

Oh, and for those of you (members and site visitors) who have asked me, the answer is "YES", you can post a review (positive preferrably) on Amazon.com and/or Barnes & Noble.com of the book, even if you did not purchase it there. The sites don't really care where you bought it from, just your comments, etc. And "YES", the number of very positive reviews really does help out quite a bit!

Thanks again!!
    Lou Mongello

ryley44 is offline A-Ticket holder
    lou recieved your book today nice work. We are quizzing each other it great. love your site. I'm ryley 26 from park games. once again nice job.

p.s thought you were older after seeing your photo.

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Hi ryley!

I was wondering if that was you.

Welcome to DTW.

You will love our little community here. Feel free to explore and check out the many games on the trivia board.

Nice to see you here.

~ MBabe
    Last edited by MickeyBabe; 09-19-2004 at 03:55 PM.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast