Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss Lou's in the News in the WDWRadio.com forums; Just thought I'd post a copy of an article that appeared in a New Jersey paper (the Courier-News) a couple of weeks ago. Please stop laughing at how I look....
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Lou's in the News

Just thought I'd post a copy of an article that appeared in a New Jersey paper (the Courier-News) a couple of weeks ago.

Please stop laughing at how I look.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

epcot man is offline B-Ticket Holder
    well done--it's great to get recognition when you've worked hard for it.--you must be a very busy guy

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Thanks, EM!!

Yeah, I stay pretty busy. There are a few members here (ahem, Mickeybabe), that can attest to my many nights working until 3 a.m., etc. But I enjoy what I do, especially when it comes to site and book stuff. Truly a labor of love.
    Lou Mongello

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    nice article , Lou- Its nice to see you get the recognition you deserve

Main Street Magic is offline D-Ticket Holder
    now where did I put my magnifying glass....so I can read that article ;-)
    Keep your hands and arms inside the post at all times and remember no smoking or flash photography please!

Sorry... too small? I have a larger scan (not even sure anyone was going to read it!)
    Lou Mongello

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    For those with bad eyes... I would post the big one.

Nice article. Many more papers to conquer yet...

OK.. I'll try and do it from here (I'm on dial-up. Ugh), or as soon as I get back home.
    Lou Mongello

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Ugh is right, just wait till you get home... that upload could take a while.

Main Street Magic is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Please, before you go to all that......I WAS KIDDING!!!!!
    Keep your hands and arms inside the post at all times and remember no smoking or flash photography please!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Very nice article. Hopefully, the plug for this site will bring many more members and a lot of sales for your book.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

For any of you who may be interested in participating (as if you aren't getting tired of hearing me already), the folks over at the TheMouseForLess.com were kind enough to invite me to be part a special chat session tonight at 9:00 p.m.

You can learn more about it and come by and chat at http://www.themouseforless.com

And speaking of chat... don't forget that tomorrow night, Thursday (for those of you (like me) who wish it was Friday already at 9:00 p.m. is the regularly-scheduled DWT.com chat!! (affectionately known as "Lou's Frontierland Chattin' Arcade")

See you in the chat room(s)!!!!
    Lou Mongello

LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Awesome article! I'm going to buy your book on payday and was wondering if you could photocopy that article for me when you send it. I'm giving it to my son for Christmas (from Santa - he knows all the cool authors...) and he's going to be soooo excited. So could you copy it for me? (btw I'll be sending a money order in US funds but I'll be contacting you via email before then to let you know it's on the way and to get a total)

Awesome article!

Thanks!!! I'd be happy to copy the article for you as well (even though I look fat in that picture)
    Lou Mongello

buzzfanmom is offline A-Ticket holder
    My Dad works for the Courier News and I can't believe he didn't tell me about the article. I'm gonna have to give him a hard time. He's usually pretty good about telling me when there is an article I would like. I've been raving about the book to him and my mom ever since I bought it!
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'December 01, 2004 6:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkgreen>Countdown to Family Reunion at POR!!!</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Wooooo hoooooooo!!!!!!!!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast