Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss Any new members who received the DWT book for Christmas???? in the WDWRadio.com forums; Just wondering if there were any new members out there who have just signed up because they received the Disney World Trivia Book for Christmas???? That's how I first heard ...

Any new members who received the DWT book for Christmas????

Just wondering if there were any new members out there who have just signed up because they received the Disney World Trivia Book for Christmas???? That's how I first heard about this site and brought me to register one year ago tomorrow!!!!

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    I gave a copy to my dad(wingman1944) for Christmas and made him join the forums.
    Maggie

Quote Originally Posted by HappyDznyCamper
    I gave a copy to my dad(wingman1944) for Christmas and made him join the forums.
    That's great Maggie!!!! BTW...is there a story behind his screen name?

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    Not realy he loves to ride his Honda Goldwing and he was born in 1944. He has even ridden his motorcycle from Florida to Knoxville(Mom flew instead).
    Maggie

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    I got mine for Christmas!!!(but you know i'm not new! lol) This book rocks!!!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I got mine as a wedding gift to myself.. so I would have something to read on the plane.. but that's not really the point of your thread now is it Melissa??

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    I got mine as a wedding gift to myself.. so I would have something to read on the plane.. but that's not really the point of your thread now is it Melissa??

Seeing a lot of new names and members out there so I am just bumping this up......

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    I have been a member before I got mine for christmas. But the book is fun! I find myself asking family questions and they dont know. I think I may be driving them nuts! LOL.