Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss Comment about the DWT Book in the WDWRadio.com forums; I bought the DWT book a few weeks back, after finding this website from MagicalMountain. I was enthralled with it and have constantly been reading it when my classes are ...
    Contemporary05 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Comment about the DWT Book

I bought the DWT book a few weeks back, after finding this website from MagicalMountain. I was enthralled with it and have constantly been reading it when my classes are in a lull. A week back, I brought the book with me when I went home and showed it to my parents. My mom began to read it, and called me into their room. She made mention about the opening section of your book and said that from every other book shes read about Disney World, no other book has ever captured the true feeling about what WDW means. She said as she was reading that you really captured the essence of Disney in the opening statement. I just wanted to say thank you Lou for everything you've done. Your book, along with the MouseTunes podcast (Thanks to Nathan too!) have really helped keep the spirit of Disney World alive, even when we aren't at the parks. Thanks!!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Yep, I agree - the book is superb from beginning to end!! It is just full of amazing facts and figures which makes you read it over and over agin!!

If it wasn't for lou's book, I wouldn't be on this website today!!

I am now waiting - with anticipation - for the second one to be published!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Thank you both for such kind words about the book! It really does mean a great deal to me that you not only enjoy it, but took the time to let me know here.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42